By Penny de Byl
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This tile sliding game helps players of all ages test and improve their basic mathematical skills in a fun and entertaining way. With multiple game styles, including timed games, you can play using addition, subtraction, division, multiplication operators or with combinations. The game speed is also variable making it suitable for all skill levels.
Score points by sliding tiles to make valid equations using a single golden equals sign. When you place a tile over a star extra points are given for each tile used. The better you do the faster the game gets.
Screen getting cluttered? No problem. Slide a tile over a bomb to create some more room. But be careful. You may accidentally blow up the tile you need to make your next equation.
* Move tiles over stars for bonus points.
* Use zeros i.e. 1x1=01.
* Use equations either side of the equals sign i.e. 1+1=4-2.
* Move a tile over a bomb to make room.
* The more tiles per equation the bigger the score.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Highly recommended update to fix bugs.
Back to basics - We've made some changes by taking Mathemagical back to basics for improved stability on older devices.
* Fixed bug with bomb moving.
* Removed Facebook functionality from ver 1.1
* Improved performance for older devices, including iPhone 3G running iOS 4.2.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 29, 2012
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 21.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Penny de Byl
- © Aardbei Studios Pty. Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.