Explore mathematical concepts through fun and challenging problem based mini-games.
Mathical was developed by teachers for practice of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division facts; fractions of shapes and place value.
The games within Mathical have adjustable difficulty to suit differing abilities through ages 5 - 10.
Mathical includes the following mini games:
* Slime Climb Multiples - Climb as high as possible as your slime guy runs up the walls, pop bubbles of selected multiples to increase your score.
* Orderly Birds - Re-arrange the birds into the correct order by place value in the fastest time you can.
* Missing Number Skydiving - Practice addition and subtraction problems with missing numbers by guiding your skydiver through the correct targets as he falls.
* Fraction Reaction - Move your paddles to bounce the correct balls into the right fractions of the shape.
* Divider Slider - Hop your monster left and right to answer the division questions while avoiding the huge log thats counting down to drop. Keep going as things get faster and faster.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs some fixes
I like the idea of the but it needs some fixes. I will try to use the addition game with my son (1st grade). There are two big problems related to speed. First, they are supposed to find the missing integer to complete the equation but the numbers fly at you too fast to think. Second, if you get it wrong the correct answer flashes for only a second and it is small. It should stay on the screen to imprint in their brain.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.