Mathpix is the most powerful camera app for math students and professionals alike. Simply take pictures of your equations and you instantly you get WolframAlpha step by step solutions, gorgeous Desmos visualizations, and digital document which you can export as a PDF, raw LaTeX file, or Overleaf link.
Please give feedback - we would love to hear from you and listen to the fixes and features our users want! Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to our websites to see example usage: http://mathpix.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/mathpix
You get 50 scans and 2 solves for free.
You may purchase an auto-renewing subscription or Value pack with 50 scans and 10 solves through an In-App Purchase.
• Auto-renewable subscription
• Unlimited access (monthly) - 1 month ($9.99) duration
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Very Cool! Makes learning LaTeX really fun.
I hope this app continues to develop!
This app is great!
It's all about your expectations
As a boring math teacher who does have a life, this app is all about your expectations. If you use it as a tool to inform your thinking, then it's really not bad indeed. If you are using it to skip straight to the answer without any concern for the work that needs to be done, then I can't recommend it.
Also, to answer the question of a previous reviewer, to 'type up' an equation means to use a text editor to create the equation in a word processing app, and there are many ways to do this. Since printed text is almost certainly clearer than handwriting, the app really should be able to recognize it.
- Mathpix, Inc.
- 59.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Mathpix Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited access (1 month) $4.99
- Value pack $1.99
- Full access (1 month) $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.