By Gareth Vaughan
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Maths Frogs is a fun way to practice your maths skills.
As you progress through the levels, numbers increase and new operators are introduced: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Comparison and Operators. There is also a Bingo activity for each operator.
- A section for each operator with 4 difficulty levels.
- A lock all/unlock all facility so you or someone else can restart the game or take an activity of choice.
- 50:50 button to make learning easier.
- 5, 10 or 15 questions must be answered correctly per activity before completion.
- Choose between answering questions from a number pad or multiple choice answers.
- Negative numbers.
- Highlights your progress.
- 5 frog characters.
- Collect rosettes and email your achievements.
- Multiplication tables for quick reference (from 1 to 12).
- Background sounds and sound effects
- Supports iPhone and New iPad Retina displays.
Other educational apps:
- Alphabet Frogs
- Number Frogs
- Table Frogs
- Time Frogs
- Maths Sumo
If you experience any problems with this app or have any questions or comments, please contact us through the App Support link.
What's New in Version 2.2
Updated for iOS7
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 02, 2013
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 21.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gareth Vaughan
- © 2013 Gareth John Vaughan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.