Maths Martians HD: Tell the Time
By Cambridge English Online Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
How fast can you solve the Time questions? Maths Martians is one of the most addictive LEARN & TELL THE TIME iPad apps available, helping children to learn, practise and master TELLING THE TIME while having lots of fun. With 12 beautifully-illustrated & animated levels (including o’clock, Half past, Quarter Past, +/- time, Time Intervals, and 12 v 24-hour clock ) this is a ‘big-screen’ app that can test, entertain and teach the whole family.
**Don't miss the great value, discounted 'Maths Martians Pack: Times Tables, Addition, Subtraction & Division' app bundle!**
We’ve turned learning the TIME into a fun Martian bubble-popping game. Plus, it’s all against the clock. Tap through each set of twelve questions correctly and you’ll get enough energy from the cheeky Martians to help Spaceman Sam fly his rocket back to earth. If you fail to do it in time (60 seconds), he’ll be stuck on the red planet until you succeed.
TEST yourself and practise with these 12 TIME-focused LEVELS & TOOLS:
o’clock (1 to 12); o’clock (Mixed up); Half Past (Numbers); Half Past (Words); Half Past ?= ?:30; Quarter to/past (Numbers); Quarter to/past (Words); Five Minutes; Missing Hours & Minutes; 12 v 24-hour clock; +/- Time, and Time Intervals
So, let our Maths Martians Tell the Time app give your child a head-start on their road to TELLING & LEARNING THE TIME. Play with your child or play against them, however you play you’ll combine TEACHING & LEARNING the TIME with fun. When it comes to taking the first fun steps towards successfully TELLING THE TIME, we think it’s a hard app to beat.
*(Want more Maths apps? See our popular Maths Songs, Math Strike, Mosquito Swat Maths, Times Tables Showdown, Math Showdown & Math Maze apps on our developer page)*
We know there are many different strategies to learning and teaching the time, and this fun app can form one part of your approach. It is designed to be used over time; as your child’s Maths/Time skills & knowledge improves, let them try new levels.
It’s not just for kids! Test your children, learn with them, and most of all have fun, as you see how fast you can tap through the answers to the sums. Beat your own time, beat your friends’, and your family’s. Once you play, you’ll not want to stop.
Developed by award-winning online & mobile education specialists, Cambridge English Online Ltd, with 10 years’ experience creating fun online and mobile resources, Maths Martians has been tested and reviewed by teaching professionals and parents and aims to support National Curriculum guidelines on teaching and learning numeracy/Telling the Time.
**The Maths Martians iPad app series is already getting great reviews on: Kids iPhone App Review, The iPhone Mom & the iPad Fan.
- 12 different time-focused levels including: o’clock (1 to 12); o’clock (Mixed up); Half Past (Numbers); Half Past (Words); Half Past ?= ?:30; Quarter to/past (Numbers); Quarter to/past (Words); Five Minutes; Missing Hours & Minutes; 12 v 24-hour clock; +/- Time, and Time Intervals
- Each level (of varying difficulty) has 12 questions to test you on
- Each level has its own help page to practise the questions you are being tested on. Support is only a click away! Lots of time facts too!
- Martians give feedback when wrong answers are tapped
- 12 correct answers and 4 distractors for each level
- Beautifully illustrated & animated Martian/space theme to help engage & entertain
- Kids improve their Time skills while playing.
- Ideal for children starting to learn the time and those more advanced - it can even test older kids and their parents
- Ideal for helping to develop fine motor skills
- Great for in classroom teaching
Check out the full Maths Martians app series on our developer page.
Visit www.cambridgeenglishonline.com or visit your local App Store and search for ‘ Cambridge English Online’
***Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments, questions or suggestions.
What's New in Version 1.1
New app icon
Very Nice Graphics - Needs to be simplified
If there were half as many choices on the screen, you'd have a winner. There are too many choices on the screen for 6 and 7 year olds, who are your primary audience.