Maths Songs: Addition
By Cambridge English Online Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Memorise Maths and Addition through music!
Welcome to the most unique, rocking Addition app ever! Our 6 sing-along song videos plus 6 against-the-clock song games (for +1, +2, +3, +5, +10 and Doubling) offer a unique, fun way to help you learn, practise and master Addition. Simply sing along and enjoy! You’ll start to learn and perfect your Addition skills just by listening.
Each song video has two parts. The first part gives 12 animated sums to practise; the second part gives more practise and flips the sums too ( each sum’s reinforced by those ever-helpful dots to count). Songs are created in partnership with DreamEnglish.com (over 40 million YouTube song views and counting!). Even if you don’t like maths they’ll have you tapping your toes to the Addition tunes.
***Don't miss our great value, discounted 'Maths Songs Learning Pack: Times Tables, Addition & Subtraction (iPhone)' app bundle!***
*Fully updated for iOS8! *Also available on iPad!*
Each song-game tests the Addition skills the player learned in the songs, but don’t worry, each game comes with help too, so you can keep on playing even if you are stuck. Plus, the app’s supported by lots of useful teaching ideas and tips.
**(Looking for more Maths apps? Check out our ‘Racer’ series, Maths Martians, Math Strike, Mosquito Swat Maths, Times Tables Showdown, Math Showdown and Math Maze apps.)**
This app helps develop essential number knowledge and addition facts through catchy song videos, each in a different style. Combined with school or home-based maths strategy learning this app can play an important, fun part in maths/numeracy development. Knowing maths facts can provide a solid foundation for maths success. These ‘pocket-sized’ apps are designed to be used over time too; as your child starts to tackle new addition problems, the app can support their development. Younger learners may want the +1,+2 while other more advanced learners may want the slightly trickier ones.
***Check out our popular Maths Songs: Times Tables apps too. They’re available in 1x -6x and 7x to 12x versions
‘Maths Songs: Addition’ apps have been tested and reviewed by teaching professionals, parents and children and aims to support National Curriculum guidelines on teaching and learning numeracy/addition. Our own app user-testing & research showed increased retention and confidence in addition. Plus it’s a lot of fun singing along too!
- 6 fun Addition song videos (+1, +2, +3, +5, +10 and Doubling) in different song styles
- 6 Addition song quizzes (+1, +2, +3, +5, +10 and Doubling) with timer + Best Time function
- In-game Help pages for quick reference – support is only a tap away
- Great practise for learners of any age, young or old
- Bring teaching and learning maths/Addition to life
- Great for classroom teaching - ideal for making maths more active
- Great for self-study
- Boosts mental calculation skills
- Lots of helpful teaching tips included.
No Sound? Easy to fix!
Some iPad users occasionally have no sound on some apps. To fix it:
- Go to Settings > General > Use Side Switch to: > Set to ‘Mute’
- Slide the Side Switch button (the small plastic button next to volume control) so that a red dot does NOT show. Make sure the audio level is turned up using the volume control button. Mute has been toggled OFF.
***Please email email@example.com with any comments, questions or suggestions.
Developed by online & mobile education specialists, Cambridge English Online Ltd, with 10 years’ experience creating fun online and mobile education resources.
Watch out for lots more fun learning apps coming soon. To keep up-to-date on our new app releases, and see our other apps, please visit:www.cambridgeenglishonline.com or visit your local App Store and search for ‘Cambridge English Online’. Follow us on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/CambridgeEnglishOnline
- Category: Education
- Released: Nov 14, 2014
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 163 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cambridge English Online Ltd
- © Cambridge English Online Ltd. 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.