By Edmund Farrow
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You are Maths Warrior!
Make choices. Do maths. Save the world!
Start your adventure in 'Countdown to Maths Destruction'. You must enter Dr Denominator's hidden base and deactivate the Infinity Rocket. Add, subtract, multiply and divide the numbers you are given to get as close to the target number as possible. The closer you get, the more damage you’ll do to your opponents. Make wise choices, though, and maybe you'll catch the villain by surprise...
Take on guards, robots, reporters and a frog using the power of maths!
Once you've mastered your superpowers, calculate your way through the feature-length mission 'Maths Saves the World!'. Pit yourself against the Factoriser and his minions across hundreds of decisions and dozens of encounters. Can you defend the city and keep your identity secret without losing sight of what it really means to be a hero?
- 5 difficulty levels. Very Easy sticks to adding and subtracting small numbers. Very Hard, however, will test even mental maths ninjas.
- Multiple story endings.
- Quick Game Mode. How many enemies can you defeat in five minutes?
- Endurance Game Mode. How long can you keep going in an epic battle?
- Play as a boy or girl.
- Save slots for an unlimited number of users.
- Option to skip the maths and explore the story.
What's New in Version 2.0
All modes and adventures are now free!
Take on the Factoriser in the feature-length mission 'Maths Save the World!'. Hundreds of choices, dozens of enemies, heaps of mathematical fun.
Also includes general fixing and polishing to make an experience truly fit for a superhero.