"[My son] isn’t very confident when it comes to maths so often doesn’t try. Until now. I have been looking for something to get him to do maths without it being a chore as so often the work books are and to make him realise he can have fun learning as he does when he reads. This game makes him WANT to answer the questions so he can find the key and free the bird!"
- Claire, parent from the UK.
"So far my daughter is loving it so much! She even insisted on playing it instead of watching a film when sent home from school sick today!!!!"
- Penelope, parent from the UK.
Maths with Springbird is a fun and educational game available on the iPad, designed for children aged 4-8 years old. Help your child master their maths skills by freeing all of Springbird's friends!
Note: this is the 'international' version. For the US/Canadian version, search for 'Math with Springbird' in the US App Store.
#1 Education app on the Australian & NZ App Store (July 2012)
Featured on the App Store 'National Literacy and Numeracy Week' category (August 2012)
Featured on the App Store What's Hot list for Education (April and July 2012)
Recommended iPad app by the Texas Computer Education Association
- Practice various aspects of maths including addition, subtraction, number sets, shapes and coin counting.
- Coin counting includes international currencies such as: USA, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Chinese, and Euro.
- Gain immediate feedback on whether your child's answer was correct.
- Customise Springbird's appearance by using the worms your child collected.
- Free each of Springbird's friends as your child progresses through the game.
- Hear each of Springbird's friends unique bird sound!
Download ‘Maths with Springbird’ today and help your child improve their maths skills!
If you are looking for the school version which has no social media integration, no in-app purchases, and all features unlocked by default, search the App Store for: Maths with Springbird (Schools Edition)
This update includes a new iMessage sticker pack, Universal app compatibility (it works on both your iPad and iPhone!), compatibility updates and fixes for iOS10 (while still supporting devices as low as iOS6), removal of all social media links and integrations (making it more kid friendly!), and some updated graphics!
Of course the same great maths exercises are still there with the same great game play. We hope you (or your kids/students) enjoy the game!
P.S. Keep a look out for our upcoming games and updates. If you have any questions, comments, or requests, let me know: email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great app, it helped my daughter a lot. She's taken to with ease, and made it fun
Developer Response ,
Thank you! Glad your daughter enjoys it!
I went in catalog and the bird glitched.
Makes learning fun
My kids love this game and they are learning and playing a game at the same time. It's a fun way to introduce them to learning with out any pressure or stress. Thanks guys please come out with more apps like this !!
- Redu.us Pty Ltd
- 81.3 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Redu.us Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Mathematics Master Pack $3.99
- Mathematics Learner pack (addition, subtraction, shapes, sequences) $2.99
- Unlock multi-user support $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.