Number sense is the cornerstone for success in mathematics and has lifelong implications for a child. The Mathseeds Play & Learn app for Kindergarten was created by expert educators, providing a fun, supportive and highly interactive way for children to learn number sense and early mathematical skills.
Children can choose from more than 60 guided activities where they can learn to count, add, subtract, multiply and divide. The activities are leveled and increase in difficulty. Children also learn about shapes, geometry, data and measurement.
Each activity includes fun animations and play-based tasks which really encourage children to enjoy mathematics and approach learning in a positive way from an early age.
Mathseeds Play & Learn for Kindergarten features:
• over 60 guided activities which reinforce strategies children learn at school
• a wide range of virtual manipulatives that build, develop and extend children’s number sense
• dynamic activities and a variety of question types to keep children engaged and on task for longer
• 15 sets of Teacher Tools that allow teachers to model and explicitly teach a range of different skills and concepts
• clear audio instructions to support children’s understanding.
Mathseeds Play & Learn for Kindergarten was created by the same team behind Reading Eggs and Mathseeds, who have over 30 years of experience in publishing quality educational resources in literacy and mathematics.
- Blake eLearning Pty Ltd
- 158.1 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Blake eLearning
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.