View actual student-created mathcasts from Mathtrain.TV. With a “kids teaching kids” model, our students at Lincoln Middle School in Santa Monica, CA create video math tutorials. You can watch and listen to their step-by-step explanations of math problems.
You get direct access to our iTunes Podcast, “Mathtrain.TV with Mr. Marcos”, as well as to our “Companion to our iTunes Podcast” Blog.
Students at our school can use the app to also check their homework, grades, on-line textbook , school site and their Moodle-powered Mathtrain.com class site.
* improved podcasts section with thumbnail images
* optimized for all iPhone/iPad sizes
Ratings and Reviews
This app is great! Andrew, you did an awesome job putting it together and I'm now able to very easily keep track and up to date on all things math train very easily! Great work!
This app is awesome! Yay Mathtrain!
- Andrew Rothman
- 11.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2015 Mathtrain and Andrew Rothman
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.