MathX brings the power of a graphic and scientific calculator on your iPhone and iPad. It can solve more than 18 operations and gives you step-by-step explanations. It allows you to graph and compare up to seven functions simultaneously.
There’s also a standard calculator that gives you instant answers as you type. It helps you perform your day-to-day calculation more easily than a traditional calculator.
We think MathX is going to help you everyday, from quick calculation to complex problem.
• Standard calculator
• Compare up to seven different functions.
• Show graphs on an external display using AirPlay.
• Matrix Operations, Determinant of a Matrix, Inverse of a Matrix, Linear Equation, Quadratic Equation, Cubic Equation and System Of Linear Equations.
• Complex Numbers Calculator, Complex Numbers Converter
• Distance, Dot Product, Vector Calculator and Norm of a Vector.
• Special Angles, Converter, Pythagoras’ Theorem, Generalized Pythagorean Theorem and Trigonometric Formulas.
• Keep track of all the calculations that MathX performs.
• Calculator Widget provides you a scientific calculator right in the Today View.
• Messages Extension brings our calculator and gives you access to your history right inside the Messages app.
• Sync variables, history and your library across all your iOS devices with iCloud.
• Save to Evernote, Dropbox, iCloud Drive and third-party document apps.
• Export as PDF, TXT and image.
• Print as plain text.
• Create MaTeX documents to include your own theory into MathX. MathX allows you to import MaTeX document from iCloud Drive, Dropbox and other services.
- Performance improvements.
iMessage app & Calculator Widget
- Fixed a potential crash on first launch.
If you have any feedback or questions, you can email email@example.com or tweet @mathxapp.
If MathX helps you, please consider writing a review. It really helps us. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
App is limited
It’s not made to do hardcore calcs . It says it does complex numbers but only handles rudimentary calcs
Developer Response ,
Thanks for contacting us. What do you expect from Complex Numbers? Which features are missing from the Complex Numbers part?
Please feel free to ask questions via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
No scientific notation
A scientific calculator has scientific notation ...
I accidentally bought this crap calculator that I needed to have a scientific calculator but it doesn't have that feature so I would like my money back and to get back to be as soon as possible because it said it had a scientific calculator in the description but they lied and it turns out that I wasted 2 dollars on a crappy calculator
- Bunuel Cubo Soto
- 41.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bunuël Cubo Soto
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.