Matomo Mobile (formerly Piwik Mobile) will help you access all of your analytics on the go, quickly and beautifully. We want to improve the app so please send your bug reports and suggestions.
Matomo is a downloadable, open source (GPL licensed) real time web analytics software program. It provides you with detailed reports on your website visitors: the search engines and keywords they used, the language they speak, your popular pages... and so much more.
You can access these reports by using this official Matomo Mobile App.
This app is sponsored by InnoCraft, the company of the makers of Matomo. InnoCraft are the Matomo experts!
Do you have a bug to report or a feature request? Please contact us: email@example.com
* Provides the same functionality and same look and feel as Piwik
* Uses your custom Matomo Dashboards
* Available in more than 50 languages!
* Manage multiple Matomo accounts
* 'All Websites' dashboard
* Choose any Date/Period
* Choose any metric
* Choose any of your segments
* View historical and overview graphs as well as sparklines
* View any available report, even reports generated by custom plugins
* Follow Visitors in Real Time or in Visitor Log
* Works with installations having thousands of websites
* Refresh reports easy
* Matomo 2.0 or later
* Be sure Module APIs are enabled
* Some icons in Visitor screen possibly won't work if you use HTTPS with an invalid certificate
Matomo Mobile is available for free and a project made by the community. You can participate in the Matomo Mobile App or Matomo. Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Fix it was not possible to close graph detail window
* Better report fetching
Ratings and Reviews
A Great Complement to a Powerful Self-Hosted Analytics Platform
I had just installed Matomo to manage analytics for a few projects I’m working on. I visited the admin panel on my phone, I was notified of the app and downloaded it.
At first it seemed it wasn’t pulling data, but by default metrics are set to pull from yesterday (a full day). I had no data yet. Changed the date and it was all good!
Solid app other than that.
Glad to have this.
Works well but wish it either refreshed on opening or something. I generally have to swipe it away and reopen it to get current data... this could also be me missing something though.
Excellent open tool
Easily installed on my web site if provides everything I need to monitor the small church web site I maintain. Online web took is good and the iPhone app was a delightful bonus.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.