MatrixJoy brings a friendlier way to handle matrices and linear algebra tasks.
- Easy matrix setup. (Up to 6 by 6 matrices)
- See details and derived values (e.g. transpose and inverse) of a matrix.
- Subspaces: matrix rank, nullity, column space and null space.
- Calculate matrix operations. Save the result in a new matrix.
- Eigenvalues and their corresponding eigenvectors.
- Systems of linear equations with up to five variables.
Additional matrix information:
- Characteristic Polynomial
- Matrix Rank
- Column Space
- Null Space
More specific linear equation system solver:
If a system of linear equations doesn’t have an unique solution, the app specifies if the system is dependent or inconsistent.
Ratings and Reviews
There is very nice interface for entering matrices. It's a little hard to find the operations, and no help facility.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.