Mattie Math Bot - Education Edition, is a fun and exciting way to practice multiplication and division!
Help Mattie Math Bot search for the correct answer to math problems as you run through the streets of Mathville, the trees of Forest Village, or along the river in Riverside.
Have fun blasting open crates that hide numbers and fractions, while searching for the correct answer to solve the math problem. You’d better be quick though, because the clock is ticking!
- Practice both multiplication and division
- Beginner and Advanced difficulties
- You can practice with multiples and denominators of 1 through 12.
- Simple, one touch controls
- A handy compass to guide your way to the answers
- It takes just a few taps to start practicing your math skills!
The Education Edition of Mattie Math Bot will always be ad-free, and will never have In-App Purchases. You purchase the game once, and you will receive all of the game's updates for free as long as the game is in the App Store; making it perfect for parents and teachers who don't want to worry about what their children are playing.
Mattie Math Bot was designed for the iPhone 5 and newer, and the iPad (3rd Gen) and newer. Mattie Math Bot may install on some older devices, but the game has not been optimized for devices older then the iPhone 5 and iPad (3rd Gen). If you decide to play the game on older devices, you may experience issues that may impact gameplay.
Introducing Mattie Math Bot - Education Edition!
In this update, Mattie is ready to explore new places as you travel to Forest Village and Riverside!
This update also brings a name change to the app, and with it a promise: The Education Edition of Mattie Math Bot will always be ad-free, and will never have In-App Purchases. You purchase the game once, and you will receive all of the game's updates for free as long as the game is in the App Store!
In addition to two new levels, there have also been a lot of behind the scenes improvements. We've:
- Redesigned the layout for the main menu
- Adjusted user interface colors to better enable individuals with color blindness to play the game
- Optimized the game so it will run smoother on all supported iOS devices
- Fixed an issue where parts of the menu were scaling incorrectly on some devices
- Fixed a rendering issue with particle effects on the rockets
- Fixed a bug in the Multiply Menu where sometimes the Back button would take you to the Credits Screen instead of back to the Main Menu
- Fixed a bug where there was the possibility of a crate dropping a second number when it was hit by a second rocket immediately after dropping its first number
- The game now uses Metal on devices that support Metal
Ratings and Reviews
Fun game that teaches the fundamentals of math. My son enjoyed the game and in the process he improving his math skills.
- Nacelle Games, LLC
- 569.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Nacelle Games, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.