Maven – Car sharing
By General Motors Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**Free lifetime membership!**
Maven is a more connected, seamless car sharing experience that has new cars, loaded with technology. Gas and insurance are always included, and there are no annual or application fees! Hourly rates as low as $8 + tax.
* Why Maven?
- Free lifetime membership
- Hourly rates as low as $8 + taxes
- Gas and insurance are included
- Your phone is the key to the car
- New cars, loaded with technology (Apple CarPlay™, free unlimited 4G LTE WiFi, SiriusXM Satellite Radio™, 24/7 access to live OnStar Advisors)
* What you need to join Maven
- Be 18+ years old
- Have a valid driver’s license (International driver’s licenses require manual approval)
- Have a valid credit card
* What cities is Maven in?
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Atlanta, GA
- Baltimore, MD
- Boston, MA
- Chicago, IL
- Denver, CO
- Detroit, MI
- Jersey City, NJ
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Orlando, FL
- San Francisco, CA
- Washington, DC
- More coming soon!
* What cars does Maven have?
- Electric: Chevrolet Bolt EV, Chevrolet Volt
- Compact: Chevrolet Cruze, Chevrolet Spark
- Sedan: Chevrolet Malibu, Chevrolet Impala, Cadillac ATS, Cadillac CTS, Cadillac CT6
- Crossover: GMC Acadia, Cadillac XT5
- SUV: Chevrolet Tahoe, GMC Yukon, or Cadillac Escalade
* How to enjoy your Maven experience
1. Find a car on your terms. Search by location or car type in the app.
2. Heat/cool the car up to 8 minutes in advance to have the car ready-to-go when you arrive.
3. Hit unlock when you’re near the car to open the doors – your phone is your key to everything.
4. Step on the brake and press the Start/Stop Engine button to start the car.
5. When you’re finished with the car, just drop it off at the same station you picked it up. Hit “End Trip” in the app to end your reservation.
* What people are saying about Maven
“Great app! The app, service, blows the competitors out of the water.” – James B.
“The process was so easy and the car was really clean. Loved that I didn’t have to worry about paying for gas!” – Kate B.
“Amazing service. They have great cars, very helpful and professional staff and good prices.” – Mani K.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-HIMAVEN (446-2836).
What's New in Version 1.16
Thanks for using Maven! We update the app regularly to provide a better experience for our Members. Turn on auto updates to make sure you always have the latest version.
I've used Maven at least four times in the past two weeks each time my experience has been great I've driven three hours out of New York City iVe had really great access to services it's been a really hassle free now the places where they keep their car is that on the other hand can be a bit of a headache because there can be really stuck up and rude but outside of that maven as a whole is really awesome. My friends are in fact thinking about renting a vehicle for one week and it's barely $590 for a whole week that's a bargain if you work with maven they will work with you
Decent service in theory, slow flaky app, cars have a lot of problems
The cars are dirty usually. At the same time they could back off on the febreeze. The app is in theory good, but it takes too long to connect to the car and sometimes won't connect at all. I have been stuck because of problems with the maven app and or the car software not communicating. Cars all had problems even though they are low miles new cars. Customer care is friendly but inefficient. Would be a good service if they ran it better.
I joined this "free" application and gave it my drivers license number, credit card numbers, home address and other important information. Then I agreed to about 15 pages of fine print just to be told I was not accepted to use the app because of some clause. If this app restricts certain individuals then they should disclose it more transparent before taking all of someone's personal information just to deny them. I'm a Cadillac owner and I was totally not happy with this incident. Totally misleading by GM.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: May 10, 2017
- Version: 1.16
- Size: 46.4 MB
- Languages: English, Italian, Portuguese
- Seller: General Motors
- © General Motors Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.