Mavengo lets you engage with your local community, so you can enjoy doing activities that you are passionate about. Take a cooking class, join a sports competition, or organize one yourself. Co-ordinating activities with friends is easy with Mavengo.
We're piloting with users in Seattle at the moment and plan a world-wide launch soon.
Use Mavengo to:
* Organize group activities with friends. Coordinate details through group and direct messages.
* Find communities nearby that you want to engage with, i.e. Seattle squash, Eat Seattle, etc.
* Pay securely for services using your mobile phone
* Modern app notifications mean you never miss the beat. You only get notifications for the activity that you are attending, i.e. time or place changed.
* Have a special skill and want to earn money teaching others? Get verified and enable us take the chore out of bookings and mobile payments.
What's new in Mavengo v1.7?
* Discover and join a sports community in your area.
Easily organize friendly matches or join an existing competition.
* View leaderboards, match schedule and live scores for tournaments.
* Pay for a tournament or league using mobile payments, i.e. ApplePay
* New fly out menu to easily access your communities and messages.
* Create a group and invite friends to communicate around round robin matches, team strategy, etc.
* Lots of bug fixes, performance and usability improvements based on your feedback.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun glow in the dark yoga experience!
A couple weeks ago on Facebook I came across an event for glow in the dark yoga, put on by Mavengo. While I do yoga all the time, I’ve never done glow in the dark yoga before and it seemed like something fun to try. I invited my friends to the Facebook event and we all got the mavengo app. The app was super easy to navigate and registering for the event was simple. The class was held in a beautiful space overlooking the water on south lake Union. Before yoga we were able to paint our bodies with glow in the dark paint and snack on sushi, which was provided by the event. After that was our hour long yoga class which was really cool to do in the dark with all of us glowing from the paint! We had a great time, overall it was a very well run event and I would do another mavengo event and recommend them to my friends.
True life: I'm a reserved Seattleite
Being a somewhat reserved gal living in a bustling city can often times make going out and meeting new people feel daunting and at times impossible, that is until a friend introduced me to Mavengo. Not only does this app help me find fun events and activities to attend, the app itself is so easy to navigate I was able to browse around looking at the different opportunities without asking for tech help from my family once! Not only am I able to find fun events that involve the best of both worlds (drinking +activities), but the events I've attended have had such a welcoming energy to them that I truly feel that I'm part of a community in a big city. Hopefully I'll see you soon at the next Mavengo event!
Mavengo is connecting people based on their common interests. This is a refreshing approach to bringing people together in person whether it’s to indulge in a current hobby or learn something new. Love the community aspect to this app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.