By Imangi Studios, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Earth has been invaded.
All the adults have been captured.
The fate of the planet depends on you.
Can you save the world?
Battle the alien horde, navigate through maze-like neighborhoods, save your friends, and send the aliens back where they came from. And maybe even answer your burning questions. What are these aliens doing here? Will a colander keep your thoughts safe? Why is the alien overlord always wearing a tie? And what in the world do they want with your parents?
Let’s hope your years of fighting imaginary enemies in your backyard have prepared you for Armageddon!
* Story mode with hours of gameplay, taking you from the suburbs to farmland to the alien mother ship as Max searches for his parents
*Survival mode for endless adventure
* Huge levels to explore with many hidden areas
* Varied mission types - battle off the aliens, save your friends, lead your friends to safety, fight mega bosses, explore mazes, and more!
* Tons of enemy types to battle
* Collect money to upgrade your weapons and skills
* Game Center high scores and achievements
* Retina Display support
* Universal iPad and iPhone support
"Refreshingly Fun" - TouchArcade.com
"Will have you hooked from the very beginning… Best dual stick shooter and adventure game in the App Store. " - AppAdvice.com
"A fricking awesome game. You took the dual-stick shooter and made it interesting and deep. One of the best games for the iOS." - Poutini, TouchArcade Forums
"You can go buy a cheeseburger and get fat for $1. Or you can buy an awesome game with tons of gameplay for the same price." - iStephen, TouchArcade forums
What's New in Version 1.2
- New survival level - The Arena! The toughest survival level yet!
- Added confirmation popup when exiting level before finishing to make sure you don't lose your progress
- Lots of performance improvements
- A few bug fixes
Great game but the glitches!
This is a great game. Loved it, but the glitches made it almost impossible to complete. If you get a notification while playing the game, the game freezes and will not unfreeze. The only solution I found was to delete the app and reinstall losing all of your progress.
Aside from the glitches, I had great fun killing aliens and rescuing the parents. I want a sequel with the glitches resolved!
I am very happy with this game and would get it again if I had to. There are a few problems though. I thought the game was really hard (GREAT!!!) except for the boss. The boss was way to easy for a game like this. I took off all my power ups except for the 3x shot and still beat him. Also the radial shot is so bad. I don't like how you need to get radial shot in order to get other things. But over all the game was great. I loved the music and most of the power ups. This company should make other games like this one!!! Just make the boss harder.
One of the most satisfying games I've played lately
A charming story, a nice throwback feel. Different from the other games Imangi have done, and it has a bit more attention to detail. Occasionally buggy, but not much a restart wouldn't fix.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 24, 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 20.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Imangi Studios, LLC
- © 2010 Imangi Studios, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.