Tired of lame-axe games? Get ready for MAX AXE! Throw axes with your finger to slay foul beasts, collect REDONKULOUS treasure and score BILLIONS of points to outrank your friends!
Max Axe blends 100% pure arcade frenzy with humor, crazy combos, and absolutely bonkers high-speed action like nothing you've ever seen before. Take on the role of Max, a Viking barbarian berserker on a quest for total destruction, massive loot and of course, princesses!
#1 Action Game in over 90 countries!
Apple’s “Featured App of the Week!”
⇒ Over 200,000 - 5 Star Ratings!
5/5 “Fun, witty, and addictive!”
5/5 “This game is freaking nuts!”
5/5 “Max Axe is the BOMB!”
5/5 “MAXimum fun, AXE-tastic!”
"Max Axe is an addictive action game that doubles as effective therapy" - Pocket Gamer
= FEATURES =
- Throw crazy axes by drawing with your finger!
- Tons of cool gear to unlock!
- Intense fast-paced action!
- Radical cartoony visuals!
- Totally destructible environments!
- The more you destroy, the bigger the combos!
- Hilarious sound effects & original chiptune music!
- Beat your friends' scores & see them in-game as ghosts....then axe them!
Need help? Have suggestions? You can contact us: Maxaxe@crazy-labs.com
Join the Max Axe community: www.facebook.com/maxaxegame
Visit us at www.maxaxegame.com
Crazy Labs is a casual games brand, under which TabTale develops and publishes fun and addictive games. Crazy Labs partners with independent development studios across the globe to create engaging mobile content for audiences of all ages.
Visit us: http://tabtale.com
Like us: https://www.facebook.com/crazylabsgames
Watch us: http://www.youtube.com/iTabtale
Let us know what you think! Questions? Suggestions? Technical Support? Contact us 24/7 at Talk2Us@Crazy-Labs.com
* This App is free to play but certain in-game items may be purchased for real money. You may restrict in-app purchases by disabling them on your device.
> Bug Control - We sprayed some more bugs... eww!
> Improvements for better game performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Good game too many adds and crashes
I love the game and the entire concept behind it. However, I can only give three stars reason for the first minus star is the sneaky advertisements that pop up and take you out of the game. This is not only annoying but can take up a lot of time waiting for the add or App Store to load. The second minus star is because the game crashes a lot and runs slow/ lags a lot. You can be watching video to get resurrected and you will get to the end of it and It crashes. Or be playing the game and it starts running choppy to the point your axes won't release like they should and you die for no reason. Love the game wish they would fix these issues. I know adds are necessary to help pay for the game but do you have to be so sneaky with them? Because in the end you lose players instead of gain. Thanks!
Axing the money tree
This game deserves a decent 8/10, however I will list 3 major reasons why this game lost 3 stars.
1) Great ideas taken from other games, but it is buggy and some of these segments do not come together well.
2) Lack of proper QA to clean out simple mistakes in coding and poor mechanics.
One major example is after the mammoth run you are sometimes tossed right on top of enemies and die instantly before your invulnerability starts. (The godmode needs to start as soon as players are tossed not after they touch the ground.
Also, go you can die in godmode because it doesn't actually start until the narrowest or finishes saying godmode)
3) Oh my word did the marketing and micro transaction team go cray cray over the ads. It is okay to have lot of ads, if they aren't horrible and in your face all the time. Ads are important and bring in revenue-yes, but when it's so in your face it turns your players off.
I just heard about your deal and now your going to show it to me in two different ways? Gamer attention span isn't so bad that we forget those uninspired ads we just saw 2 minutes ago
All in all this game has a lot to offer if you can overlook these problems, but these are problems that can be easily fixed and shouldn't have been there in the first place.
Great but one thing
I'd like the title screen music to have like, a build or something. I like it, but it gets boring to listen to a robotic loop.
You should keep the tempo, the melody, and use the loop as a base, maybe. Then after about two loops, it starts another instrument. And after another two loops, another instrument. Repeat until it's absolutely crazy, and then go back to the original loop. That would be cool, but you don't have to do that specifically.
- CRAZY LABS BY TABTALE , G.P.
- 185.5 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Naked Sky Entertainment, 2013
- In-App Purchases
- Handful o' Rez $0.99
- Deal o' The Century $4.99
- Cartload o' Gold $24.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.