Introducing MAX GO®. The streaming service from Cinemax®. Instantly access over 400 of the biggest Hollywood hit movies, and indie favorites – now available on iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch!
Get Moving. Get MAX GO.
It’s free with your Cinemax subscription through participating television providers
With the New MAX GO App You Can:
• Let loose and kick back with unlimited access to hundreds of Hollywood hit movies, indie favorites and more. It’s free for Cinemax subscribers.
• Make it personal. Create a customized Watchlist and see all the Cinemax movies you love – whenever, wherever!
• Stream the best of Cinemax from your favorite Apple device directly to your TV with MAX GO and AirPlay.*
• Set a Series Pass® to automatically send new episodes of the new Cinemax original series Strike Back to your Watchlist.
• Max on the move. With MAX GO on your iPhone®, iPad® or iPod Touch®, catch every action-packed moment of your favorite Cinemax movies, wherever you are.
• Keep the conversation going and share updates about your favorite Cinemax hits on Facebook or Twitter.
• New titles are added every week, so there is always something new and exciting to watch.
• Plus, with Max Uncut, go behind the scenes and get the real, uncensored stories from the biggest Hollywood stars.
MAX GO® is only accessible in the US and certain US territories. Minimum 3G connection is required for viewing on mobile devices. Some restrictions may apply. ©2013 Home Box Office, Inc. All rights reserved. Cinemax® and related channels and service marks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc. iPad®, iPod® and iPhone® are trademarks of Apple Inc.
*AirPlay will work for Apple devices running iOS 6 and Apple TVs running software update 5.1.1 or later.
• Support for fullscreen video on iPhone X.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I purchase premiums for use on my iPad at work. Literally the only reason I get them. I decided to check out Cinemax, and what do I discover? IT DOES NOT SAVE YOUR PROGRESS IN MOVIES WHEN YOU EXIT THE APP! It also starts again if simply too much time goes by without playing the movie. This is a deal breaker for me. To reiterate, I use this at work. I have to pause movies OFTEN and have to leave them paused for long chunks of time OFTEN. I’ve had this app for less than 2 weeks and I am beyond tired of searching thru movies to figure out where I left off. And it’s made even more frustrating because, unlike most movie/tv apps, a tiny preview window doesn’t appear when you rewind or fast forward. You’re forced to do it blindly. This is such a basic thing. Someone purposefully released this app thinking this would be okay & I’m baffled by that. For the longest I had Starz. Every few days it’d tell me I wasn’t subscribed and I’d have to delete the app and add it again. That’s the only thing that’d fix it. I’d delete it, have to go to the App Store, get it back, and sign in again. Drove me nuts. But through it all, MY GD PLACE WAS SAVED IN MY MOVIES!
App & Streaming are Great
I have no idea how people are having problems with airplay to Apple TV or with chromecast as I have both devices and streaming from the App is super easy. An Apple TV app would be nice but you still can literally do anything on your phone while casting to either aforementioned device. Low ratings on here are from low tech users who can take the time to write a complaint but can’t learn how to use their devices. Unreal. Love the app and selection of films.
PLEASE MAKE IT AVAILABLE ON APPLE TV
Pros- Great selection of movies,
Cons- I like that I am able to finally airplay, however, Virtually all other movie apps i.e. HBO Go, Showtime, Starz, etc, etc, etc ALL are available so I'm not quite sure why a channel that has been around as long as Cinemax isn't available?? Time to get on that Cinemax or you may lose subscribers due to inconvenience... I personally don't want to not use my phone/Mac for 2 hours each time to airplay. Again, awesome selection of films imo.
- Home Box Office Inc.
- 17.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2013 Home Box Office, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.