Esta app solo está disponible en App Store para dispositivos iOS.
Introducing MAX GO®. The streaming service from Cinemax®. Instantly access over 400 of the biggest Hollywood hit movies, and indie favorites – now available on iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch!
Get Moving. Get MAX GO.
It’s free with your Cinemax subscription through participating television providers
With the New MAX GO App You Can:
• Let loose and kick back with unlimited access to hundreds of Hollywood hit movies, indie favorites and more. It’s free for Cinemax subscribers.
• Make it personal. Create a customized Watchlist and see all the Cinemax movies you love – whenever, wherever!
• Stream the best of Cinemax from your favorite Apple device directly to your TV with MAX GO and AirPlay.*
• Set a Series Pass® to automatically send new episodes of the new Cinemax original series Strike Back to your Watchlist.
• Max on the move. With MAX GO on your iPhone®, iPad® or iPod Touch®, catch every action-packed moment of your favorite Cinemax movies, wherever you are.
• Keep the conversation going and share updates about your favorite Cinemax hits on Facebook or Twitter.
• New titles are added every week, so there is always something new and exciting to watch.
• Plus, with Max Uncut, go behind the scenes and get the real, uncensored stories from the biggest Hollywood stars.
MAX GO® is only accessible in the US and certain US territories. Minimum 3G connection is required for viewing on mobile devices. Some restrictions may apply. ©2013 Home Box Office, Inc. All rights reserved. Cinemax® and related channels and service marks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc. iPad®, iPod® and iPhone® are trademarks of Apple Inc.
*AirPlay will work for Apple devices running iOS 6 and Apple TVs running software update 5.1.1 or later.
Novedades de la versión 3.4.3
• Support for fullscreen video on iPhone X.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Reseñas de usuarios
Still no streaming capability 👎🏼
I enjoy the app and was excited that it finally updated. I thought for sure I would be able to connect to my chromecast and watch from the app but no... So very disappointing. It seems that you are still behind HBO and Showtime in this arena as both allow connectivity through streaming content. Well... maybe when the next update is released in 5 years we'll have this luxury.
No Apple TV support
How can this app not have the same capabilities as the HBO apps? Like for real!
My cable provider has a very limited selection of your Video On Demand so I turn to the apps to access the content... and by the lack of functionality of your app, it’s as if you don’t really want to provide access to your content.
Should we be asking our providers to split out the MAX service since we are getting service?
Unable to sign on
For several days now, I have attempted to sign on the app but keep getting message that I cannot sign on at this time, please try again later. I am ready to cancel my Cinemax subscription if they can’t fix this problem. I see other reviews with the same problem. Why isn’t this being corrected?
- Categoría: Entretenimiento
- Actualizado : 15/11/2017
- Versión: 3.4.3
- Tamaño: 17.8 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Home Box Office Inc.
- © 2013 Home Box Office, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 8.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.