Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Introducing MAX GO®. The streaming service from Cinemax®. Instantly access over 400 of the biggest Hollywood hit movies, indie favorites, and Max After Dark Series – now available on iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch!
Get Moving. Get MAX GO.
It’s free with your Cinemax subscription through participating television providers
With the New MAX GO App You Can:
• Let loose and kick back with unlimited access to hundreds of Hollywood hit movies, indie favorites and more. It’s free for Cinemax subscribers.
• Make it personal. Create a customized Watchlist and see all the Cinemax movies you love – whenever, wherever!
• Stream the best of Cinemax from your favorite Apple device directly to your TV with MAX GO and AirPlay.*
• Set a Series Pass® to automatically send new episodes of the new Cinemax original series Strike Back to your Watchlist.
• Max on the move. With MAX GO on your iPhone®, iPad® or iPod Touch®, catch every action-packed moment of your favorite Cinemax movies, wherever you are.
• Keep the conversation going and share updates about your favorite Cinemax hits on Facebook or Twitter.
• New titles are added every week, so there is always something new and exciting to watch.
• Plus, with Max Uncut, go behind the scenes and get the real, uncensored stories from the biggest Hollywood stars.
MAX GO® is only accessible in the US and certain US territories. Minimum 3G connection is required for viewing on mobile devices. Some restrictions may apply. ©2013 Home Box Office, Inc. All rights reserved. Cinemax® and related channels and service marks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc. iPad®, iPod® and iPhone® are trademarks of Apple Inc.
*AirPlay will work for Apple devices running iOS 6 and Apple TVs running software update 5.1.1 or later.
Novedades de la versión 2.5.1
• Fixed promos and extras not playing on iOS 8
Reseñas de usuarios
Truly Awful App that Rarely Works...
As my title states, this really is an awful app. It took me 48 hours to log in because I kept receiving a message about parental controls being unavailable (I can only assume that perhaps if the ability to control content isn't available that the don't want people logging in.). Now that I am logged in, any time I attempt to watch something I receive the message: "Max Go Error" Max Go is currently experiencing errors. Please try again later.
Perhaps by day 3 I'll be able to watch some content, but what's REALLY mind boggling is that we're talking a sister station of HBO here. The same HBO who provides us with the excellent HBO Go and HBO Now apps.
I don't know which third party they must have in charge of the Max Go app, but they sure need to be put on the chopping block.
I love this app, it has a variety of great movies on it. Although, I do wish it was compatible with my Chromecast so that I may be able to cast to my tv. I'm able to do this with my HBO and Encore app, and was disappointed to see I couldn't do the same with MaxGo. I would also love if the app was available on my smart tv to download as well. I would still continue using the app and recommending it to my friends, I would just love it if it would soon be able to work with my smart tv as an app and also become compatible with my Chromecast.
Horrible App, Freezes & Quits, Can't Stream for its Life
A truly horrible app that will drive you mad. Try watching a movie and it will freeze and quit by itself. I'm not saying it buffers because of wifi; I'm saying it straight up quits and when you reload your movie, it starts at the beginning so then you get to play the find-where-I-was game... Multiple times per movie.
If that weren't bad enough, try streaming from the iPhone app to your AppleTV. You'll pull your hair out of your head. Not only does it freeze and quit all of the time but it also will flip randomly from streaming to playing on your phone before likely quitting.
Cinemax is so lame that they didn't bother making an AppleTV app like HBO or ShowTime which usually work fine. So you are trapped using this garbage. So your only choice is to watch your movie on this crappy app that is guaranteed to crash during the climax.
- Categoría: Entretenimiento
- Actualizado : 28/01/2015
- Versión: 2.5.1
- Tamaño: 33.3 MB
- Idiomas: Español, Inglés, Portugués
- Vendedor: Home Box Office Inc.
- © 2013 Home Box Office, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 5.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.