Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing MAX GO®. The streaming service from Cinemax®. Instantly access over 400 of the biggest Hollywood hit movies, indie favorites, and Max After Dark Series – now available on iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch!
Get Moving. Get MAX GO.
It’s free with your Cinemax subscription through participating television providers
With the New MAX GO App You Can:
• Let loose and kick back with unlimited access to hundreds of Hollywood hit movies, indie favorites and more. It’s free for Cinemax subscribers.
• Make it personal. Create a customized Watchlist and see all the Cinemax movies you love – whenever, wherever!
• Stream the best of Cinemax from your favorite Apple device directly to your TV with MAX GO and AirPlay.*
• Set a Series Pass® to automatically send new episodes of the new Cinemax original series Strike Back to your Watchlist.
• Max on the move. With MAX GO on your iPhone®, iPad® or iPod Touch®, catch every action-packed moment of your favorite Cinemax movies, wherever you are.
• Keep the conversation going and share updates about your favorite Cinemax hits on Facebook or Twitter.
• New titles are added every week, so there is always something new and exciting to watch.
• Plus, with Max Uncut, go behind the scenes and get the real, uncensored stories from the biggest Hollywood stars.
MAX GO® is only accessible in the US and certain US territories. Minimum 3G connection is required for viewing on mobile devices. Some restrictions may apply. ©2013 Home Box Office, Inc. All rights reserved. Cinemax® and related channels and service marks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc. iPad®, iPod® and iPhone® are trademarks of Apple Inc.
*AirPlay will work for Apple devices running iOS 6 and Apple TVs running software update 5.1.1 or later.
What's New in Version 2.5.1
• Fixed promos and extras not playing on iOS 8
I don't typically review many apps, however, I wanted to place a review on this one. Hopefully it will save some of you some time by not downloading it.
The layout of this application is horrible. It's a huge pain just to find something you want to watch. The login for this is a pain to get connected.
Most of the time you have to relogin just to with something and hope it actually loads. Once you actually get it playing the video tends to freeze. Continues to play the audio while stuck at a earlier spot of the movie/show. Then you have the issues of actually getting the video to rotate. I have to close the application over and over just to get the rotate to actually work.
The developers of this application really need to make some major changes to this application. Otherwise don't waste your time.
Seriously guys? We're about to go into 2017 and there's no streaming available? UPDATE NEEDED ASAP!
Needs chromecast support!
I can sort of understand regular cable apps not supporting chromecast. But a premium cable channel NEEDS it. Every other premium channel has it, even your parent company HBO.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jan 28, 2015
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 38.1 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Home Box Office Inc.
- © 2013 Home Box Office, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.