By Home Box Office, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing MAX GO®. The streaming service from Cinemax®. Instantly access over 400 of the biggest Hollywood hit movies, indie favorites, and Max After Dark Series – now available on iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch!
Get Moving. Get MAX GO.
It’s free with your Cinemax subscription through participating television providers
With the New MAX GO App You Can:
• Let loose and kick back with unlimited access to hundreds of Hollywood hit movies, indie favorites and more. It’s free for Cinemax subscribers.
• Make it personal. Create a customized Watchlist and see all the Cinemax movies you love – whenever, wherever!
• Stream the best of Cinemax from your favorite Apple device directly to your TV with MAX GO and AirPlay.*
• Set a Series Pass® to automatically send new episodes of the new Cinemax original series Strike Back to your Watchlist.
• Max on the move. With MAX GO on your iPhone®, iPad® or iPod Touch®, catch every action-packed moment of your favorite Cinemax movies, wherever you are.
• Keep the conversation going and share updates about your favorite Cinemax hits on Facebook or Twitter.
• New titles are added every week, so there is always something new and exciting to watch.
• Plus, with Max Uncut, go behind the scenes and get the real, uncensored stories from the biggest Hollywood stars.
MAX GO® is only accessible in the US and certain US territories. Minimum 3G connection is required for viewing on mobile devices. Some restrictions may apply. ©2013 Home Box Office, Inc. All rights reserved. Cinemax® and related channels and service marks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc. iPad®, iPod® and iPhone® are trademarks of Apple Inc.
*AirPlay will work for Apple devices running iOS 6 and Apple TVs running software update 5.1.1 or later.
What's New in Version 2.5.1
• Fixed promos and extras not playing on iOS 8
This app is missing something that is a must for data users. The ability to switch from hd to standard so it wont eat up so much data when not in a wifi area. Right now it is on auto set by the company and when you are on a shared plan auto isnt a good idea. You should add a feature that allows people to change the resolution and format of the app so that it can be viewd accordingly without being concern about losing data.
Will not allow login
Really one of the most frustrating apps I've ever used. So much so, I simply had to write a review. Currently using HBO Go perfectly fine. Apparently this app requires the HBO Go login as well, however it simply refuses to sign me in as an existing "Go" account & is forcing me to sign up for a new one but I can't because my "Go" login is already taken..... Really? Pathetic.
Chromecast not available??? Enable it
What are you guys waiting for to enable chromecast? Honestly... A simple app update can fix this... Dont do it for the 5 stars, do it to keep up with Starz, Hbo and others...
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jan 28, 2015
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 33.3 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Home Box Office Inc.
- © 2013 Home Box Office, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.