By Home Box Office, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing MAX GO®. The streaming service from Cinemax®. Instantly access over 400 of the biggest Hollywood hit movies, indie favorites, and Max After Dark Series – now available on iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch!
Get Moving. Get MAX GO.
It’s free with your Cinemax subscription through participating television providers
With the New MAX GO App You Can:
• Let loose and kick back with unlimited access to hundreds of Hollywood hit movies, indie favorites and more. It’s free for Cinemax subscribers.
• Make it personal. Create a customized Watchlist and see all the Cinemax movies you love – whenever, wherever!
• Stream the best of Cinemax from your favorite Apple device directly to your TV with MAX GO and AirPlay.*
• Set a Series Pass® to automatically send new episodes of the new Cinemax original series Strike Back to your Watchlist.
• Max on the move. With MAX GO on your iPhone®, iPad® or iPod Touch®, catch every action-packed moment of your favorite Cinemax movies, wherever you are.
• Keep the conversation going and share updates about your favorite Cinemax hits on Facebook or Twitter.
• New titles are added every week, so there is always something new and exciting to watch.
• Plus, with Max Uncut, go behind the scenes and get the real, uncensored stories from the biggest Hollywood stars.
MAX GO® is only accessible in the US and certain US territories. Minimum 3G connection is required for viewing on mobile devices. Some restrictions may apply. ©2013 Home Box Office, Inc. All rights reserved. Cinemax® and related channels and service marks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc. iPad®, iPod® and iPhone® are trademarks of Apple Inc.
*AirPlay will work for Apple devices running iOS 6 and Apple TVs running software update 5.1.1 or later.
What's New in Version 2.3
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
I like this app, but most of the time when I am watching a show everything freezes. When it does freeze I have to force close the app then, reopen the app for it to work. A lot of the time when I clearly have internet connection and I can access other apps that need a connection to the internet. When I open the app a prompt comes up and says "A internet connection is required to access Max Go." From there I close the app and reopen it. Half of the time this works, but the other half it keeps on bring up that same prompt from before. This is really annoying please fix soon!
Every time I log in and watch some shows it works fine but if I close the app out it won't let me back on it, it just shows a black screen. I end up having to delete the app every time and redownload it if I want to watch something on it again. Gets extremely irritating and after a while I just don't even go on the app anymore. Please fix this so I don't have to delete and redownload it every time I want to watch something on it!!!!
2 stars until the problem is fixed then I'll update my rating after the app is updated to fix the issue.
Is there anyway that the developers can help us out by having "push notifications" sent out to our smart devices letting is know that the show that we have scheduled is available to watch on our mobile device? This will help out those of us who are too busy to watch our scheduled show on the television. It would also be great if you could give us the ability to turn on the notification for all the shows that we are interested in watching. Thank you.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 18, 2013
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 13.9 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Home Box Office Inc.
- © 2013 Home Box Office, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.