Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing MAX GO®. The streaming service from Cinemax®. Instantly access over 400 of the biggest Hollywood hit movies, indie favorites, and Max After Dark Series – now available on iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch!
Get Moving. Get MAX GO.
It’s free with your Cinemax subscription through participating television providers
With the New MAX GO App You Can:
• Let loose and kick back with unlimited access to hundreds of Hollywood hit movies, indie favorites and more. It’s free for Cinemax subscribers.
• Make it personal. Create a customized Watchlist and see all the Cinemax movies you love – whenever, wherever!
• Stream the best of Cinemax from your favorite Apple device directly to your TV with MAX GO and AirPlay.*
• Set a Series Pass® to automatically send new episodes of the new Cinemax original series Strike Back to your Watchlist.
• Max on the move. With MAX GO on your iPhone®, iPad® or iPod Touch®, catch every action-packed moment of your favorite Cinemax movies, wherever you are.
• Keep the conversation going and share updates about your favorite Cinemax hits on Facebook or Twitter.
• New titles are added every week, so there is always something new and exciting to watch.
• Plus, with Max Uncut, go behind the scenes and get the real, uncensored stories from the biggest Hollywood stars.
MAX GO® is only accessible in the US and certain US territories. Minimum 3G connection is required for viewing on mobile devices. Some restrictions may apply. ©2013 Home Box Office, Inc. All rights reserved. Cinemax® and related channels and service marks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc. iPad®, iPod® and iPhone® are trademarks of Apple Inc.
*AirPlay will work for Apple devices running iOS 6 and Apple TVs running software update 5.1.1 or later.
What's New in Version 2.5.1
• Fixed promos and extras not playing on iOS 8
Works as intended wether streaming through the app on my iPad or streaming to my AppleTV via AirPlay -- no technical issues I've yet encountered. My only suggestion would be to improve the Watchlist and Previously Watched areas of the app. Would love a separate section for the former with columns that I can easily scroll through, and a more comprehensive overview of the latter so I can better keep track of my watching history. Aside from that, nice overall selection of films that compliments HBO quite well.
Sign in issue, please fix🙏🏽!!
Can you please have the app stop logging me out when I close it, so I have to log in EVERY time I open it to watch something? EVERY TIME...
App logs me out every time I close it. So, EVERY TIME I open the app to see something, I have to log in again. Please fix🙏🏽, love the app outside of this issue. Seems small, but it's really frustrating with the MaxGO app & the HBOGo app also.
I use these apps daily, so other than that they work fine. 4 stars once this last glitch gets fixed!!
No app works properly.
When it comes to iOS devices or os x devices when you try to stream or use apples apps you get nothing but glitches and issues when you rewind or fast forward while watching something. No matter if you are streaming video content from there site or trying to use a app version of the site there are nothing but issues as I stated. Same goes for any app from the App Store which apple has. Take my word for it I'm telling the truth as special this one.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jan 28, 2015
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 33.3 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Home Box Office Inc.
- © 2013 Home Box Office, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.