Max Speed is a GPS app to log your fastest speed, elapsed time and distance on a trial run. You can also map a route traveled and export a GPX file of your route.
- Large display of speed.
- Log your elapsed time and distance travelled.
- Cover the top sensor to turn off the display and save battery.
- Capture a screen shot.
- Pause time and distance when you quit app. Will resume after you relaunch it.
- Heading on newer devices is based on compass rather than GPS heading. Top of device indicates heading.
- Display local weather (internet connection required) for statistics from Wunderground.com.
- Map a route traveled (internet connection require for map overlay).
- Export GPX files via email.
- Import GPX files from email or websites.
- Rewritten for newer iOS versions.
Ratings and Reviews
Life saver works super accurate
I'm a truck driver and last night my gauges on my truck went down 88 miles from home and no way of knowing my speed so I found this. Worked super thanks so much it saved me it gets a big 10-4 in my book telling all my driver friends
Compared the reading to that of my car speedo. The reading on the app was almost identical at 30 and 60 mph
Haven't tested at higher speeds but I would expect accuracy to be the same at higher speeds
Street bike speed
People always think there street bike goes as fast as the speedo says which is false and this app is great had it read up to 200mph so far great app
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.