Max the Cat
By Family Pastimes
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A co-operative game for kids 4 and up!
We must help get the little Creatures safely home before Max, the Tomcat, catches them.
In an exciting way, children learn logic, consultation and decision making. An important issue to discuss is also raised: we don’t like Max catching those Little Ones, yet we recognize that he is a natural hunter. How do we resolve this in our minds and hearts? Let’s talk it over.
Based on the popular board game of the same name that has been pleasing parents and their children for generations. Popular with preschools, Sunday schools and children's camps. Max contains no advertising or in-game purchases to distract from the fun.
Our customers say:
“Our kids play Max over and over again!” — Tennessee, USA
Top Rating: Canada Toy Testing
Rated Best “Un-Bored” Game by Wondertime magazine: “In this suspense-soaked game of cat-and-mouse (and bird and chipmunk) …the holy-cannoli cliffhangers (“Move the mouse! Move the mouse!”) just keep coming.” Wondertime Magazine,
Great game for small children
We are fans of the original game, and this is a great take-along version that preserves the elements of a board game. I love that there are no in-app purchases or glitzy pop-ups. I also like being able to make the game silent for a quiet distraction. My daughter loves being able to take Max along with us. This is one of the best app purchases I've made.
Great real game, okay port.
The real board game is worth the price and this game at least lets you play the game digitally however it has its flaws.
* graphics are fine - some movement but not too much
* cute sounds
* digital version of Max the Cat
* dice throwing physics is very weak - they barely fall over sometimes
* it seems the dice roll can be finished prematurely by tapping the dice during a roll. Then, it will show you the same roll you just threw because you ended it before any action.
* unceremonious win - it just starts another game
* sometimes tough to control moving animals through shortcut. Then, the game glitches and blanked out other shortcut tile labels and just kept highlighting the chipmunk shortcut all game long.
- Category: Games
- Released: Jan 21, 2015
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 133 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Family Pastimes Ltd
- © Family Pastimes Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).