MaxEmail Fax - Scan, Sign, Send & Receive Faxes
By Integrated Global Concepts, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Scan, Sign & Fax from your iPhone or iPad Anywhere You Are!
*** Requires any MaxEmail subscription, including free trial ***
• Use the camera to scan your document
• Add other documents from Dropbox or Google Drive
• Sign and add text to your document
• Add a recipient from Address Book, then hit Send
No fax machine, phone line or computer are needed!
With MaxEmail Fax, you can receive a fax, sign it, add text, and then fax it back in one convenient app! No need to print, signing & then re-scanning just to fax back a signed document. MaxEmail Fax saves you the time and hassle!
Send faxes by:
• Taking a picture of your document
• Adding photos from your Camera Roll
• Attaching PDF and Google Docs files directly from your DropBox, Google Drive, or any WebDav service.
Receive faxes and voice mail:
• View faxes received on your MaxEmail number
• Listen to voice mail received on your MaxEmail number
• Send any received faxes out as a new fax
To send a fax from your iPhone, simply enter the recipient's fax number and add the documents you'd like to fax. The integrated image processing in MaxEmail Fax "cleans" your photo and converts it into a black and white document that is optimized for fax. Add an automatically generated cover page if you wish. When the fax is ready to send, tap the "Send" button. Your fax will be submitted to the MaxEmail Internet Fax network and faxed to your recipient.
When your fax job has completed, you will receive an email confirmation with the final status of your fax. If we get a busy signal or any other communication issue, we will retry your fax up to 5 times. You can also view your sent faxes log from within the app to see the progress of your fax.
Key MaxEmail Fax Features:
• Direct integration with your MaxEmail account
• Send & receive faxes from your iPhone or iPad
• View history of received faxes & voice mail messages
• Sign faxes and PDFs
• View faxes and listen to voice mail messages received within last 30 days
• View real-time log of sent faxes. View any fax sent within the last 30 days
• Annotate received faxes and and PDF
• Create custom stamps of any image or signature to easily stamp pages of your fax document
• Direct integration with DropBox, Google Drive or any WebDav service.
• Image optimization for fax: edge detection, deskew, clean & convert to black and white
• Fax PDF documents from within other apps. (apps must offer "open with" option)
• Integrated file server to exchange documents with your desktop computer
• Save document to Camera Roll, DropBox, Google Docs or WebDav for future use.
• Easy to use interface
• Help text provided within app
MaxEmail Fax v2.2 runs best on iPhone 4 or iPad 2 and higher. Due to limited memory on the iPhone 3GS, we recommend closing all other open apps for best results. 20 MB of free RAM is required to process fax images.
MaxEmail Fax adds fax capability to your iPhone. Faxes are actually sent through the MaxEmail Internet Fax network. This app can be used with any MaxEmail subscription, including our free trial.
*** Update v2.2.3 includes the following new features and fixes:
• Compatibility: Updates for iOS9
• Bug Fix: Fixed problem viewing faxes on iOS9
• Enhancement: Users can now add Google Docs documents to New Fax (previously only PDF files)
• Other minor bug fixes and enhancements
*** Update v2.2 includes the following new features and fixes:
• Rebuilt for iOS8
• Fixed MaxEmail Address Book sorting bug
• Added a better progress indicator when sending a fax
• Other minor bug fixes & improvements
What's New in Version 2.2.3
This maintenance release 2.2.3 includes the following:
* Compatibility: Updates for iOS9
* Bug Fix: Fixed problem viewing faxes on iOS9
* Enhancement: Users can now add Google Docs documents to New Fax (previously only PDF files)
* Other minor bug fixes and enhancements
great fax service, amazing app
Been using MaxEmail for the last 5 years and it's always been great. Very economical, reliable, and good options for sending faxes (email, upload through the website)
When I saw they had an app, I thought, ah, this is just going to be one of those apps that basically just lets you access their website or whatever. Was I ever wrong! It integrates with just about every cloud option I can think of (Dropbox, Google Docs, DAV servers, you name it) and has a great little built-in scanner/PDF optimizer.
Now I just wish I sent more faxes!
Not user friendly from the start
I needed an easy to use solution for sending faxes from my phone. I used general common sense and set up the app the way I thought it should be configured. I tried sending a cover page only fax and keep getting an error that the account was not active. There is no explanation on how to set up an account. I've spent 20 minutes trying to navigate and not real happy with this app. I'll try another.
The best at what it does
I've been with maxemail for 8 years and 1. The service is billet proof. 2. Inexpensive. 3. Indispensable 4. Simple to use. 5. Fax to/from anywhere in the world with a scanner, PC and an Internet connection. I just got the iPhone app and can see where this is headed lol.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 23, 2015
- Version: 2.2.3
- Size: 23.0 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Integrated Global Concepts, Inc.
- © 2011-2015 Integrated Global Concepts, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.