Maxim magazine has all the great content of the print issue and more.
*** Now with two subscription options:
- One year for the special introductory price of just $14.99, 62 percent off the single-issue price.
- A monthly subscription which will let you download each new issue for just $1.99 until you turn off auto-renew. ***
How Subscriptions Work:
To get a full issue, enter the in-app store and buy the current issue for $4.99, a one-year subscription for US$14.99 or a monthly subscription for $1.99! (prices vary in other currencies)
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Please note that if your issues or subscription don’t show up after you update, just hit the “Restore All” button in the upper-left corner of the Issues list and it will bring them back right away! *
* Please contact us with any issues you are having at email@example.com
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL FEATURE:
iOS 11 Update
Ratings and Reviews
An Absolute Joke & Total Ripoff
Update...these 🤡 are either incompetent or don’t care about fixing this app. Don’t even think about trying to use with iOS 12.
Does not work and hasn't for months now. Run away as fast as you can. Don't bother contacting them because they just don't care!!!
I fixed mine on iPhone 6+
I messed with and messed with this newsstand app for 2 months and nothing seemed to fix the subscription issues I was having. My sub seemed to have stopped in August when I last used the app on my iPad, that I have since sold away. I have this giant new phone, who needs an iPad, right?
Anyway I completely removed the app from my phone and went and downloaded a fresh copy from the App Store. I then accesed the app and restored purchases, waited for that to do its thing and "wham!" all issues I should have access to showed back up in the list with the download link under them. No purchase price or anything.
I am utterly amazed that this has fixed my problems, I swear I tried this a few times in the past with no success. I did this as a last ditch effort to fix my problems and after Apple reminded me via email my sub was going to renew in a couple of weeks. Maybe that had something to do with the success in fixing this. Anyway I hope this helps others, if not, good luck in the struggle. I'd have given more stars but tech support is lacking on this app.
Loads quick and rarely crashes but more interaction is key
Unlike other magazines, maxim has managed to create a fully functioning digital magazine that is clearly efficient. More interaction would be nice though utilizing iPad's touch screen. Using the same technology in iBooks when you slowly turn from page to page, you could peel away at clothing using a digital animation almost as if the viewer/reader was in control. Maybe even incorporate a mini game related to the articles and or models. However more interaction shouldn't come at the expense of accessibility and efficiency.
- Alpha Media Group
- 49.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Maxim Media Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Subscription $1.99
- Subscription $14.99
- June 2014 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.