Enter the Temple as a MATH MORTAL, leave as a MULTIPLICATION MASTER!
If you like what you see, check out Mayan Multiplication (Full version with all 5 games, 12 student profiles, and progress report emailing feature).
Designed by educators and gamers, Mayan Multiplication FREE is a peek at our five game collection of math games to help students achieve multiplication mastery. Each challenge promotes speed and accuracy by integrating the math with compelling and strategic gameplay. The stunning graphics fused with upbeat music immerse students in the Mayan world as they progress through a series of 10 different ranks from stone to diamond rank. Each game is constructed so the challenge of playing doesn’t affect the math but instead breaks routine and reinforces knowledge.
2 FULL GAMES INCLUDED:
• TOWER OF INQUIRY – flash-card style game
Build a tower worthy of the Mayans by solving problem blocks to reach the summit. Make no mistakes; wrong answers will be your downfall.
• MARBLE MAYHEM – multiple choice game
Flick your marble to hit the correct answers in the ancient ring. But beware! Avoid the flaming marbles at all costs.
• Progress tracker – (The game documents progress with in-depth graphs.)
• Customizable focus – (Parent/Teacher or student may choose any amount of numbers to focus on. Note: Free version includes a limited number set of 1-8.)
• Randomized problem set – (No two games are the same!)
• Customizable game difficulty - (Fun and challenging for beginners to gamers with easy, medium, and hard levels.)
• Maintains math integrity – (The gameplay won't affect the math score.)
• Engaging goals for long-lasting practice – (Collect thousands of gems, conquer challenges, and raise your skill rank.)
• Compelling environment – (Rich visuals and upbeat music create an adventurous and fun atmosphere.)
• Just plain fun! – (Choose from 5 avatars. Be anything from a frog to a toucan!)
This app is designed for children ages 9 and up.
IMPORTANT: Due to the high-quality graphics, Mayan Multiplication FREE will not run on 1st generation iPads.
• Bug fixes and graphic adjustments.
Other Recent Changes:
• Extended focus numbers to 1-8.
• Added Marble Mayhem as one of the two games available, replacing Chamber of Fire.
• Made changes to the Progress Tracker, improving the interface and graph rendering.
• Adjusted music and sound effects.
• The application now requires iOS 6 or higher to run.
Ratings and Reviews
Good game don't do the fire temple not very good all other games in it are AWESOME
Looks like it might be fun… starts to load then quits. Will not take a chance on buying the full game.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.