Maze Maker Mini
By AppCone, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
All the features of Maze Maker (for iPad) but made for iPhone & iPod touch... Maze Maker is fun and challenging at any age. You start out trapped in a maze with INVISIBLE walls. The objects you need for escape are hidden within the maze. Walls will reveal themselves as you explore. Can you find the needed objects within the maze, and then make your way back to the target before it's too late?
Test your skills against the Mad Scientist, or DESIGN YOUR OWN MAZE to challenge a friend!
ONE PLAYER GAME
Move Hansel through the maze to find the hidden firecrackers and matches. If he can take them to the target, he will break free to the next level. But, watch out for the mad scientist clones! They move and hide when he moves. And, there’s a catch... each maze wall is invisible until the first time it is hit.
TWO PLAYER GAME
In this game, YOU are the Maze Maker. Set your maze walls, then hide the firecrackers, matches and target. Next, place your transporter swirls. Then, drop Hansel somewhere in the maze. But, DON’T LET YOUR OPPONENT SEE YOUR MAZE! You will try to break free from their maze before they can break free from yours! During the game, you can even view a "spy report" to track your opponent's progress through your maze!
You might want to set an alarm on your iPhone because this game can be addicting!
- All the features of Maze Maker (for iPad) but made for iPhone & iPod touch.
- Easily make and save custom mazes to your maze database.
- Select from an assortment of maze floor colors and designs.
- Transporter swirls teleport Hansel from one location in the maze to another.
- Two Player Game allows two people to share one iPhone or iPod touch, OR...
- BLUETOOTH CONNECT to a nearby friend's device for even more fun!
- You can even connect to a nearby friend playing Maze Maker (v1.2) on iPad!
- Main directional controls can be set for left- or right-hand play.
- Individually mute game music and/or sound effects.
Click the "Maze Maker Support" link on this page (or App Support button), or use the following web address to see video presentations for Maze Maker / Maze Maker Mini: http://www.appcone.com/mazemaker/videos.html
What's New in Version 1.9
- New/updated maze floor backgrounds
- Bug fixes