The city of Karradash is once again threatened by evil forces: fight the demons using dozens of adventurers with different skills, explore 20 huge levels and save the city.
The first person dungeon crawl RPG (inspired by "Dungeon Master", "Eye of Beholder" and "Wizardry") is back!
In "Mazes of Karradash 2" you can develop your character, find supplies, build more facilities in the village and create hundred of different adventurers.
- 8 races to unlock.
- 10 classes, each with their own special skills and attributes.
- Permadeath: If your character dies is lost forever, but another, stronger adventurer from Karradash will be ready to replace it.
- 20 huge dungeons.
- Improve facilities in the city to unlock new items and new options, to upgrade equipment, and to enhance future generations of adventurers.
- New features: you can choose a trait for your character, hire a mercenary, build your own special skill and increase difficulty level to gain more XP and gold.
- Dozens of weapons, armors, helms, rings, shields and talismans available: choose the best equipment for your fighting style.
- No Pay-to-win and No in-app-purchase of gold, diamonds, better equipment or other stuff: complete the game using your own skills, not your credit card. Old school.
- Fixed the XP/Gold bonus on Inferno Difficulty
- Fixed a bug about stat points
Ratings and Reviews
Ok, could be better
Overall this game is nicely done - graphics, gameplay, sound, etc. But a couple things make the game too annoying to play. First, you can't move sideways or backwards. This would make movement much simpler and more streamlined.
Second, and more importantly, there's no map showing the entire level (aside from the map spell which only gives you a one time view - not really helpful unless you take two screenshots - the top and bottom, but that's just ridiculous). This is really necessary as the levels get pretty big, so the mini map is not enough to keep you from getting lost, especially if you leave the game and return later.
I also don't really like the random encounters. I prefer to be able to see/hear the enemies coming. It just gets annoying constantly being interrupted as I'm trying to find my way around - maybe if I wasn't constantly getting lost, it wouldn't be such a big deal.
If the first two issues were changed, I'd be much more excited to play this.
Great dungeon crawler
Excellent little game, very much patterned on the old dungeon crawlers of the 90s but with a rogue like twist. Your first character will be very weak, but all gold and unlocks carry from game to game. So you unlock more classes, races, equipment, etc and can then get deeper into the dungeon. I wish there was a bit more story to it, but what's there is great.
Once you go to sleep you keep getting attacked until you die. It's not very fun.
- Federico Fanelli
- 84.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©2016 Prisma Comunicazione di Federico Fanelli
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.