Put on your Google Cardboard viewer and walk around a maze. You can find some viewers here: http://g.co/cardboard
Select the Easy, Medium, Hard or one of the new 3D (multi-level) mazes by looking at their label. Once a maze is highlighted - and it doesn't show a lock symbol - tap the button on your viewer to go to that maze.
When you arrive at a maze, you will start with a birds eye view. Look around and plan your route to the finish line. When you are ready to play, tap the button on your viewer to be dropped down into the maze.
Tap again to start walking. To turn, simply look where you want to go. Tap again to stop and look around. Then tap again to resume walking.
When you want to start again and generate new mazes, simply tilt your viewer.
The app combined with the viewer simulates moving around in a 3D / virtual reality environment. This can sometimes cause nausea and other symptoms. Be sure to read the important safety tips at the beginning of the app.
Supported devices: iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c.
If you experience issues initially mapping your Cardboard device by pointing at its barcode, please close the app and try again.
If you are still having issues, feel free to visit our support Web site or send an email to email@example.com.
Our support site also contains a knowledge base with more info.
- Added new free 3D-Easy (multi level) maze.
- Added new unlockable 3D-Medium maze.
- This version now contains an option to unlock all of the current and future locked mazes.
- New support site. If you have any issues or suggestions, please visit http://support.mitchallen.com and open up a ticket. Or just send an email to support at the same domain.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun, Lots of Depth, fast download
really cool, i like this one
Crashes on iPhone 6+ ☹️
For VR on Google Cardboard, it's pretty fun!
- Mitchell Allen
- 98.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Mitch Allen
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All The Mazes $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.