Have you ever wanted to know which celebrities have the same personality type as you? How about which personality type is the best romantic match for you? Find your personality and discover insights to yourself with the famous 16 personality types created by Katharine Cook Briggs, Isabel Briggs Myers, and Carl Jung. Learn your strengths and weaknesses, what kind of people you work best with (and who to avoid) with the MB Personality App.
- Free, rich descriptions of all 16 personality types that include: strengths, weaknesses, complements, opposites, romantic matches, how to attract, quotes, and famous people of that type
- Detailed career and relationship info
- Free, comprehensive personality test to help determine your type
- Personalized home page which shows your type. Your type can be saved by tapping "Save" after completing the test
- Explanation of how the type indicator works
- Ability to bookmark information for faster access
- Three text sizes and app colors to suit your reading style
- No sign-up or email required
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I like the way they describe each of the functions and have comparisons such as the differences between T and F. Also the quiz got my type right on! (I am an ISFJ) A lot of quizzes mistype me as ISTJ, INFJ or INFP/ISFP. I do wish it had more on cognitive functions and the dominant functions of each type. Especially since better understanding cognitive functions can clear up mistypings. Altogether it’s a really nice app and I would recommend it if you would like to learn more about your type or others. It also comes in handy if you’re a writer because I find it incredibly helpful for developing unique and interesting characters for my stories.
Quite good for a free app, but....
There are many errors in the text. Aside from bullet points being repeated and spelling errors, the second (and repeated verbatim in the fourth bullet point) under ENFP Career is written, “Make sure to have the facts straight, and PLAY attention to detail.” Fairly certain it should be “pay attention,”not “play attention.”
Correct, it should be "pay attention". Thank you for pointing this out. It will be fixed in the next update.
P.S. Go Cubs!
This really helped me understand myself and what I am looking for in a relationship. It helped give me further understanding of who I am and what I want in life.
Awesome! Glad it helped you out!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.