Stay connected to the Marine Biological Laboratory no matter where you are with MBL Mobile, the official Marine Biological Laboratory app. Find your way around campus with maps and shuttle schedules, access dining hours and menus, check out news and events, and quickly look up people in the online directory. Gaze over Woods Hole waters via the webcam or check weather and tides.
MBL Mobile puts the Marine Biological Laboratory in the palm of your hand.
• Maps - Search for MBL campus and cottage buildings by name, view parking lots, zoom and pan or see your relative location
• Events - Check out listings on the MBL Calendar, save to your personal calendar or share via social media or text
• Shuttles - Access MBL shuttle schedules and routes
• Directory - Look up MBL faculty and staff, and use the email or phone capabilities of your device to connect
• Dining - Find campus dining locations, hours, and menus
• Live Cam - Take in the gorgeous seaside MBL campus views of Eel Pond and surroundings
• News - Keep up to date with Marine Biological Laboratory news
• Video - Connect to the MBL Video Center, watch lectures and seminars
• Social - Keep up-to-date with feeds from official Marine Biological on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
• Weather & Tide
• Emergency - Check MBL emergency status and and get one-click access to Campus Security, 911 and other emergency contacts
Enhanced speed and performance
- The Marine Biological Laboratory
- 22.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Marine Biological Laboratory, 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.