By Sascha Bienert
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MC Oscilloscope is a powerful digital multichannel real-time oscilloscope and full scale level meter for your iPad or iPhone. It displays signals from the internal microphones as well as the 3.5 mm audio jack. In combination with an external multichannel USB-audio-interface it is capable of displaying even up to 8 channels simultaneously.
MC Oscilloscope also fully supports Audiobus and Inter-App Audio!
- all instruments separately or simultaneously useable
- real-time data of up to 8 channels (per source)
- save and load records in separate workspace
- compatible with external USB-audio-interfaces (e.g. Alesis, RME Fireface) and stereo microphones (e.g. TASCAM, Røde)
- add additional sources via Audiobus or Inter-App Audio
- select channels of sources
- select built-in microphones and polar patterns
- manual and automated calibration routine
- source display modes: separate channels, combined, sum
- languages: English, Deutsch, Русский
- real-time peak display and peak-to-peak measurement
- automatic trigger mode
- pinch zoom and cursor magnifier
Level meter features:
- response time modes: impulse, fast, slow
- peak indication
What's New in Version 1.4.0
Thanks for using MC Oscilloscope! Please keep sending feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org to help us improve our product!
This update contains stability tweaks and bug fixes.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 29, 2016
- Version: 1.4.0
- Size: 5.2 MB
- Languages: English, German, Russian
- Seller: Sascha Bienert
- © 2014-2016 | Sascha Bienert
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.