The McAllen 311 mobile application is your official civic engagement tool to connect with the City of McAllen. Our mobile application offers a quick way to submit a request for service, seek information, or provide comments to the City. The service request is routed directly to the appropriate City Department for immediate action. This means that your request will be responded to quickly and efficiently, allowing you to check its status throughout the process, receive comments, and notify you the instant it is resolved.
New in v3.9.6:
- iOS 10 support
- Improved ADA compliance
- Topic-based push notifications to citizen subscribers
- Improvements to address validation
- New webview for widgets
- Improvements to error handling
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good way to communicate to the city, but buggy
This is great way to get local concerns fixed, but the application is very buggy and very slow to use.
Created two tickets for separate issues and we're both resolved quickly. Easy to use didn't have to call.
Would be 5 stars BUT...
I've been trying to submit request tickets but the available issues to report are a string of random numbers letters and symbols. This app needs some maintenance. As soon as this issue is addressed I will change my rating to a five-star and include a more positive review.
- PublicStuff LLC
- 30.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PublicStuff, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.