Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The McAllen 311 mobile application is your official civic engagement tool to connect with the City of McAllen. Our mobile application offers a quick way to submit a request for service, seek information, or provide comments to the City. The service request is routed directly to the appropriate City Department for immediate action. This means that your request will be responded to quickly and efficiently, allowing you to check its status throughout the process, receive comments, and notify you the instant it is resolved.
What's New in Version 3.8
New in v3.8:
- Enhanced address validation and geo-coding support
- Enabled iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus to run at native resolution
- Fixed bugs
- Added video attached through comments
- Improved web widget functionality
Created two tickets for separate issues and we're both resolved quickly. Easy to use didn't have to call.
Would be 5 stars BUT...
I've been trying to submit request tickets but the available issues to report are a string of random numbers letters and symbols. This app needs some maintenance. As soon as this issue is addressed I will change my rating to a five-star and include a more positive review.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 03, 2016
- Version: 3.8
- Size: 22.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: PublicStuff LLC
- © PublicStuff, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.