MCAT Science Review by Next Step Test Prep
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Memorizing amino acid structures giving you a headache? Having trouble remembering all those electrostatics equations? Improve your understanding of MCAT science content FASTER than with any other app on iTunes. With the recent changes to the MCAT, a thorough understanding of the material is more important than ever. And when full-length tests and strategy practice are so time-consuming, you can’t afford to waste precious minutes. You need a system that efficiently pinpoints the areas where YOU need content review most!
Brainscape has embarked on setting the highest standard for MCAT prep in the mobile community by partnering with Next Step Test Prep, a national leader in top-notch MCAT content and one-on-one tutoring. This app was developed entirely by professional test-prep experts with years of experience and scores in the 99.9th percentile. Pairing Brainscape’s adaptive learning platform with the detailed MCAT knowledge that has helped thousands of students, Next Step WILL help you improve your score with the highest level of expertise available.
MCAT Science Review includes:
- 2600+ dynamic flashcards with in-depth coverage of biology, general chemistry, organic chemistry, and physics
- Thorough review of the highest-yield biochem topics, including amino acids, metabolism, and bioenergetics
- Guaranteed coverage of all AAMC topic areas, cross-referenced with the AAMC official outline
- Organization mirroring the AAMC’s subdivision of topics, ensuring each topic is reviewed to the competency level tested on the MCAT
- An MCAT expert-designed tiered system, which progressively tests each topic from simple definitions to the most complex examples and applications – mirroring how the material appears on the real exam
- A customized flashcard repetition algorithm that cuts your memorization time dramatically
- Convenient “browse” and “search” functions that allow you to easily find cards you wish to repeat
- Ongoing feedback, statistics, and visualization tools to help you track your progress
- Check the leaderboard to see who's studying the most!
This Next Step / Brainscape product is the much-anticipated sequel to Brainscape's lauded (5 star!) MCAT GenChem and MCAT Physics apps. And note: additional flashcards covering all topics in psychology and sociology will be added hopefully later in 2017.
What's New in Version 2.20160809
Updated for iOS 10, bug fixes, and answers to the meaning of life.
Some mistakes and too expensive
I discovered some mistakes in the cards. I wrote to the company, last time I checked, the mistakes have not been corrected.
Also, this is a bit expensive, if you calculate the other materials a student has to buy to study for the MCAT.
But overall, this is helpful and informative.
Not worth the money or time
The amount it costs isn't worth the information in it. It's just testing knowledge and not all that helpful. There are better, free resources out there. I'd take the money you would spend on here and make better use of it buying the practice exams from AAMC. Good luck y'all 💕.
Spent $50 on the upgrade and nothing unlocked. Obviously I contacted customer support, but if I'm going to spend $50 on your app, don't make me take extra time and energy tracking you down to get what I already paid for.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 15, 2016
- Version: 2.20160809
- Size: 65.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bold Learning Solutions, Inc.
- © 2016 Bold Learning Solutions, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases