McCalc Fusion Pressure Calculator
By McElroy Manufacturing, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The McCalc Fusion Pressure Calculator is designed to help you quickly find the correct fusion pressure for your job.
To properly heat-fuse polyethylene pipe, the fusion pressure must be adjusted so the pipe manufacturer's recommended interfacial pressure is achieved.
McCalc takes the guesswork out of HDPE and Polypropylene pipe fusion. By selecting your McElroy fusion machine and entering your pipe size and pressure requirements, the recommended theoretical gauge pressure may be calculated.
McCalc offers the following features:
- Easy selection of any of McElroy's hydraulic fusion machines.
- Selection from nine different international standards for HDPE and Polypropylene pipe fusion.
- Pipe size entry in IPS, DIPS, O.D., or JIS units.
- Wall thickness entry using the pipe's dimensional ratio or actual wall thickness.
- Interfacial pressure and drag pressure entry in units of psi, bar, kg/cm², or MPa.
- Multiple-language support including English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
What's New in Version 2.3.4
Support 32 bit architectures
Good information but app crashes( closes and go to home screen after 10 to 15 min) and have to reopen while timing fuses
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 25, 2016
- Version: 2.3.4
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: McElroy Manufacturing, Inc.
- © McElroy Manufacturing, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.