mccCONVERT is a handy aviation unit converter for pilots :
• decode Snowtam (MOTNE format) - CFRI (Canadian Runway Friction Index)
• calculate Fuel Uplift with Density, Endurance & Range
• convert units for Fuel Flow, Distance, Weight, Fluid, Surface Area, and Speed, including Beaufort
• convert units for Angles, including % Slope
• convert units for Temperature, Air Pressure and Power, including Jet Engine Thrust
• convert Mach-CAS-EAS-TAS based on TAT / SAT and Pressure Altitude
• calculate the Wind Triangle based on W/V, GS / TAS, HDG / CRS, including Drift and Wind Component
• calculate Runway Crosswind
• calculate Obstacle Climb Gradient and required Rate of Climb
• calculate Track Time
Configure your app for decimals (0 or 0.00 or 0...)
App runs in different languages, including French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and many other. Contact the MCC Team to translate the app in your language !
- option to re-order side menu
- error in Mach calculations that in some cases caused a crash
- MCC bvba
- 21.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 MCC bvba
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.