By McKinsey & Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get McKinsey’s latest thinking on the biggest issues facing senior executives, everything from leadership and corporate strategy to globalization and technology’s impact on business and society. Content includes articles from McKinsey Quarterly, reports from the McKinsey Global Institute, videos, and podcasts.
This app allows you to:
- View recent and most popular content
- Save articles to your personal reading list for offline reading
- Browse and search by theme, industry, functional topic, and region
- Receive notifications when new content is published
- Register to personalize your app experience, including receiving content tailored to your interests as well as exclusive content
- Connect directly with McKinsey and share content via e-mail and social networks
What's New in Version 3.5.2
- Register to receive personalized insights as well as exclusive content
- Personalize your app navigation to find what you want more quickly
- Connect with McKinsey authors
- Fixes to LinkedIn integration
Still no save to Pocket
I rely on Pocket to catch up on off-line reading during available times. A direct save to pocket (and likely some similar reader apps) would give the app 5 stars. Meanwhile, as a workaround pocket users can email articles to their account using the add@getpocket address.
I was anticipating this release for a while, it exceeded expectations. Very good content management system tailored for cutting edge research.
Crash when connecting to LinkedIn. Slow.
iPhone 6, latest iOS updates.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 05, 2015
- Version: 3.5.2
- Size: 32.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: McKinsey & Company, Inc.
- © McKinsey & Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.