Get McKinsey’s latest thinking on the biggest issues facing senior executives, everything from leadership and corporate strategy to globalization and technology’s impact on business and society. Explore new insights on digitization, marketing, and analytics, across industries such as energy, health care, and financial services. In fresh content updated daily, McKinsey consultants and contributing experts look at the latest trends in digital transformation, organizational restructuring, bringing data to bear on business strategy, gender parity in the workplace, and more. Content includes articles from McKinsey Quarterly, reports from the McKinsey Global Institute, videos, and podcasts.
This app allows you to:
• View recent and most popular content
• Save articles to your personal reading list for offline reading
• Browse and search by theme, industry, functional topic, and region
• Explore curated special collections on topics such as board performance, innovation and growth, disruptive technologies, and customer experience
• See which content is most popular with other readers
• Opt in to receive notifications when new content is published
• Register to personalize your app experience, including receiving content tailored to your interests as well as exclusive content
• Connect directly with McKinsey and share content via e-mail and social networks
Enjoy an overhauled mobile experience reflecting McKinsey’s new visual identity. Also, adds support for enhanced article imagery, new article sidebars, and other visual improvements while reading articles or browsing topical feeds. Love the app? Please rate us. Constructive feedback is also appreciated. Thank you for using McKinsey Insights.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Insights and App
A lot of Apps could take a page from McKinsey. They do three things REALLY WELL:
1. App is simple - and content is very rich and relevant.
2. App allows for deep customization to your interests, but although McKinsey makes you register, they DO NOT bother you with endless requests and spam.
3. They also Listen to their users and continuously improve both functionality and ability to simply engage.
If you are a business leader, consultant, or just a “student of global business”, if you had to choose one App, this would be it!
Updated! Now uses native share menus from iOS
Great app - and even better support. They actually listen to user feedback and implementation new features!
OLD REVIEW - November 22nd
I was really annoyed they have a list of platform to share from. I can't copy a silly link to share an article... Please follow Apple's HIG and use a share menu
Developer Response ,
Hi Bobbravo2, we have now implemented native sharing in our latest version. Try it and let us know if we have resolved your concern. If so, please consider updating your review! Thank you.
Please optimize it for iPhone X!
App has a good collection of content and the writers are doing a good job! One request is to please optimize the app for iphone X. Been eagerly waiting for the update and it is the only app I use that isn’t optimized.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.