Saving the day the McPixel way!
McPixel is a save-the-day guy that you guide through 100 short challenges in an oldschool point'n'click fashion.
The goal in each challenge is to prevent stuff from blowing up using available tools!
You have only 20 seconds to save the day! Think quick!
- iOS 10 Compatibility
- Performance fixes!
Ratings and Reviews
Simplistic but funny
Game grew on me after the first few minutes once I figured it out. There isn't much to do but it's entertaining enough for a few dollars and some of the 'gags' are pretty funny; others were really stupid. Also the loading/title screen before every scene is super annoying.
Mcpixel- Officer Reviews
Funny. Funny. Funny. That's all I can say. The outcome is always funny! It's ridiculous. SOS's only game (if I'm not mistaken) gives a play twenty seconds to make a bomb not blow up and save the day. Each level has five stages you can try to save the day on. With a different outcome every stage, this game will have you entertained and will make you laugh on your first play though. Try the lite version to see if it meets your standards!
A fantastic Comedic point and click/poke game!
McPixel is a great game about trying to figure out how to stop a bomb from exploding. Rather than be smart about a situation, you normally have to be stupid, or remember a certain pop culture reference or something of the such. I hope that they will soon add an update! (especially one with the space butterfly, to everyone who wants to know about a possible future idea). Trust me, get this game!
- Mikolaj Kaminski
- 35.9 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2012 Sos
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.