MDB Explorer - Access Viewer, read and export Access files
By GrandSoft Ltd.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
MDB Explorer is designed for quick and easy viewing of MDB and MDE files without having an Access license. This application can be used to open tables from multiple Access databases, have your table structures shown and described in terms of column and relation.
With MDB Explorer, you can export data into many other formats including SQLite, CSV, TXT, XML, XLS and XLSX. In addition, you can generate SQL files for other popular databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQLite and SQL Server.
Other helpful features:
- Powerful filtering capabilities
- Sorting and searching functions
- Image viewing and text viewing
- Open and view your files in full screen mode
- Unicode data support
- Create multiple column filters to narrow down search results
Note: MDB Explorer supports Access 97-2003 file formats. It is designed for tables viewing and exporting only; forms, queries, and database modification will not be supported in this program. Access 2007-2013 (.accdb) file format will be available as an in-app purchase.
What's New in Version 2.4.7
Fixed a stability issue
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: Jun 24, 2016
- Version: 2.4.7
- Size: 10.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: GrandSoft Hong Kong Ltd.
- © 2016 GrandSoft
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later
Top In-App Purchases
- Support of ACCDB file format$9.99