The OpenEye MDVR HD allows you to view live video remotely from any OpenEye E-Series, N-Series, H-Series, or X-Series recorder using your iPad.
Connect over 3G/4G/LTE or WiFi network to your Commercial or Professional grade recorder for mobile surveillance and situational awareness.
• May disconnect when used on recorders running Server version below 4.50.4204.
• OE3 E-Series Rev A (Firmware v188.8.131.52+)
• OE3 E-Series Rev B (Firmware v184.108.40.206+)
• OE-EMAX/OE-ESLIM (Firmware v220.127.116.11+)
• X-Series Recorders (Server v4.50.4204+)
• N-Series Recorders (Server v4.50.4204+)
• H-Series Recorders (Server v4.50.4204+)
• Xr-Series Recorders (Server v4.50.4204+)
• Live Video (Single and Multiplex)
• Megapixel camera support (When using Server v4.50.4204+)
• Basic Search (When using Server v4.50.4204+)
• PTZ Control (Directional, Zoom and Preset modes)
• Alarm Relay Control
• Screen Capture
• Digital Zoom in Single/Full Screen for Live and Search
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Ratings and Reviews
HD streaming now!
Love the newest features! Being able to view the actual HD stream in single-camera mode is a GREAT feature now. Couple that with the digital zoom and this is an awesome mobile surveillance tool.
Again, OpenEye is leading the pack and staying ahead of the competition.
It worked for a while and then it just stopped. Every time I try to connect, the app crashes. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it and it didn't fix the issue.
Aside from random crashes you cant pick the day when you go to search. It lets you pick a year, the month, the time of day but not the day! Pretty stupid.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.