The OpenEye MDVR allows you to view live video remotely from any OpenEye E-Series, N-Series, H-Series, or X-Series recorder using your iPhone or iPod Touch.
Connect over 3G/4G/LTE or WiFi network to your Commercial or Professional grade recorder for mobile surveillance and situational awareness.
• May disconnect when used on recorders running Server version below 4.50.4204.
• OE3 E-Series Rev A (Firmware v22.214.171.124+)
• OE3 E-Series Rev B (Firmware v126.96.36.199+)
• OE-EMAX/OE-ESLIM (Firmware v188.8.131.52+)
• X-Series Recorders (Server v4.50.4204+)
• N-Series Recorders (Server v4.50.4204+)
• H-Series Recorders (Server v4.50.4204+)
• Xr-Series Recorders (Server v4.50.4204+)
• Live Video (Single or Quad view) (Six channel view only available on generation 5 and above)
• Megapixel camera support (When using Server v4.50.4204+)
• Basic Search (When using Server v4.50.4204+) (Requires generation 4S and above)
• PTZ Control (Directional, Zoom and Preset modes)
• Digital Zoom in Single/Full Screen for Live and Search
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Ratings and Reviews
Needs an update
Very old version
Need for next upgrades
Can I get the option to view all 16 camera in one screen? If possible can I add more then one servers to my camera list live view?
Also can there be a setting where I can have it auto connect to view when open app. instead of having to select server to view every time.
OpenEye ipad app in development?
Will there be updates to this app and will there be an iPad Specific app any time soon to take advantage of the additional screen size? Where is the PTZ control? Overall a good application that needs some enhancements.
The new HD support does work better. Thank you the update. Any plans for PTZ support and iPad yet?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.