Food.com – Recipes, Shopping Lists & Meal Plans
By Television Food Network G.P.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find Recipes. Plan Meals. Score Deals.
Meet the most comprehensive recipe and grocery-deals app on the App Store. Food.com's new app puts 500,000 rated and reviewed recipes in your pocket, plus gives you an organized recipe box, a meal-planning tool and instant access to savings at your local grocery stores
Already have a Food.com account? Simply log in with the same username to share your meal plan and shopping list across multiple devices. Getting dinner on the table just got a whole lot easier.
With this app, you can:
- BROWSE 500,000 RECIPES with millions of reviews from Food.com's extensive cooking community
- SAVE RECIPES to your recipe box, which syncs with the Food.com website
- BUILD A MENU that instantly populates your shopping list with ingredients
- ORGANIZE YOUR MEAL PLAN by day, using a our simple calendar feature
- CREATE MULTIPLE SHOPPING LISTS organized by department
- SAVE MONEY with the ability to compare grocery deals from your local grocery stores
- SELECT RECIPES THAT MEET YOUR FOOD PREFERENCES AND DIETARY REQUIREMENTS, including gluten free, vegetarian, low carb, low fat and low sodium
- IMPORT RECIPES from 30+ recipe sites across the Web
- SEARCH with the “What’s in Your Fridge?” feature to find recipes that use ingredients you already have
- ADD AND ORGANIZE your family's personal recipes
SUPPORTED STORES INCLUDE: A&P, ACME, ALDI, Acme, Albertsons, Bashas' Diné Market, Bashas' Supermarket, Bel Air, Big Y, Bloom, Bravo, Brookshire's, C-Town, Central Market, City Market, Costco, Cub Foods, Dillons, Dominick's, Farm Fresh, Food Basics, Food City, Food Lion, Food Town, Food4Less, Foods Co, Fred Meyer, Fry's Food Stores, Genuardi's, Giant, Giant Eagle, Giant Food, Giant Food Stores, Grand Union, Greenling, HEB, Harris Teeter, Homeland, Hy-Vee, Jewel-Osco, King Soopers, Kings, Kroger, Lucky, Market Basket, Marsh Supermarket, Martin's, Meijer, Met Foodmarkets, Nob Hill Foods, Pathmark, Pavilions, Piggly Wiggly, Publix, QFC, Raley's, Ralphs, Randalls, Reasor's, Safeway, Save Mart, Save-A-Lot, Shaw's Supermarkets, ShopRite, Smith's, Sprouts, Stater Bros, Stop & Shop, Sun Fresh, Super Stop and Shop, SuperTarget, Superfresh, The Food Emporium, Tom Thumb, Vons, Waldbaums, Walmart, Weis, Whole Foods, Winn-Dixie
Food.com is part of the Scripps Networks Interactive portfolio, which also owns and operates Food Network, Cooking Channel, HGTV, DIY Network, Great American Country and Travel Channel.
What's New in Version 4.2.2
Bug fixes primarily. As always, if you're having issues, please contact us at email@example.com. And if you like what we're doing, please take a moment to rate the app.
Eat well, friends.
I love it. It keeps my shopping list well organized and I like that you can sort the categories to match the order you shop at the store though I wish you could edit the categories. I like that it stores your recipes and can even pull recipes off the internet. I was already sold with ability to check things off your shopping list but it still retains the item so you can easily uncheck it back to your list of it's something you purchase on a weekly basis. All the extra bells and whistles were an added bonus. 😊
My FAVORITE app!!!
I love this app! It is so easy to use and I have really enjoyed trying new recipes that I have found using it. Whenever I have some spare time I look through recipes, menu plan, or create my grocery list.
I love this recipe app better than all of the others I have tried to date. It's super easy to navigate and it's really cool how I can type in a recipe and it will pop up!! Just fabulous.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Mar 31, 2015
- Version: 4.2.2
- Size: 16.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Television Food Network G.P.
- © 2014 Scripps Networks Interactive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.