By Ray Bernardo
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Do you wish meal and grocery planning could be made easier? This app makes it quick and easy!
• Store your recipes
• Create weekly meal plans
• Generate your grocery list
• Keep track of what you have in your pantry!
MealBoard combines recipe management, meal planning, groceries and pantry management into a single app. It is fully customizable. You can manage your recipes, ingredients, food categories, meal types, stores, store aisles, grocery items and many more with its clean, uncluttered interface. Meal and grocery planning will never be easier. With MealBoard, a few taps is all it takes!
• Input your favorite recipes, or import recipes from supported recipe websites
• Create meal plans organized by day and meal type
• Reuse meal plans by creating templates
• Generate your grocery list based on the meal plan you created
• Scale grocery quantities by specifying the number of servings you need
• Input grocery prices and see the total price you're spending
• Shopping list functionality lets you check off grocery items as you shop
• Support for multiple grocery stores
• Keep track of what you have in your pantry
• Specify expiration date and inventory location
• Use the barcode scanner to input items
• Integrated shopping list and pantry operations. Move your out-of-stock items from the pantry to the shopping list, and move them back to the pantry after you shop!
• Assign recipes to multiple categories
• Search recipes by name or ingredient
• Set up recipe prep notifications to remind you of tasks ahead of time
• Add non-recipe items (like oatmeal or bananas) to your meal plan using the Quick Add feature
• Attach a note to a meal
• Easily move meals to another day
• Mark meals as leftovers
• Scale recipe ingredients
• Export meal plan to the Calendar app
• Email recipes, meal plan and shopping list
• Import recipes sent by other MealBoard users
• Print your meal plan and shopping list to an AirPrint-compatible printer
• 4 color themes to choose from
• Clean, uncluttered interface
• Free cloud sync feature that lets you backup your data online
• Sync data between multiple devices
• Input your recipes through the web interface (log in at www.mealboard.com)
• Always have your recipes with you
• By planning your meals, no need to ask yourself what's for dinner!
• Save time by generating your groceries
• Save money by cooking at home
• Eat healthy!
To understand how the app works, a detailed screenshot tutorial can be found at
FAQ and help can be found at
DISCLAIMER: This app is preloaded with a few recipes that are for illustrative purposes only. Users are expected to input/import the recipes that they use.
What's New in Version 3.6.4
Fixed missing buttons.
Love Love LOVE!!!!!! This app! It is revolutionizing my meal planning! I especially love that I can import my favorite healthy recipes in off my favorite websites. Saves me so much time. Of course I also like that I can add my own or old family recipes. Populates my a grocery list, that's me add the recipes to my weekly meal plan, then it remove the groceries items from the pantry when I make a recipe. Just can't get over how much I seriously Love this app!
1. It would help if we could share recipes on Pinterest to brag to our friends about what a great app this is. It's also free advertising for this app.
2. Additionally, when you go to move items from your shopping list to the pantry you have to click on a trashcan icon. This confused me for a while and I thought that the app did not move shopping list items to the pantry. I stopped using the app for a long time until I discovered the move to pantry option I was searching for was in the trashcan... It would be less confusing if you change the trash can icon or make two separate icons for deletion (trash can) and for groceries being moved to the pantry (maybe a door). Just a suggestion :) Thank you for creating this awesome app!
Overall, very well thought out. I find myself using it more and more. Love the recipe import from website feature.