Store your recipes, create meal plans and grocery lists, keep track of your pantry inventory. All in one app!
• Import recipes from recipe websites, or add you own recipes
• Organize recipe by categories
• Search recipes by name or ingredient
• Scale your recipe by specifying the number of servings you need
• Manage your recipes through the web interface (Log in at www.mealboard.com from your computer-- access is free!)
• Create meal plans, organized by day and meal type
• Reuse meal plans by creating templates
• Set up recipe prep notifications to remind you of tasks ahead of time
• Mark meals as leftovers
• Export meal plans to the Calendar app
• Add non-recipe items (like oatmeal or bananas) to your meal plan using the Quick Add feature
• Generate your shopping list based on the meal plan you created
• Smart shopping list aggregation that combines similar ingredients and organize them by aisle
• Scale grocery quantities
• Input grocery prices and see the total price you're spending
• Add product photos
• Support for multiple grocery stores
• Check off grocery items as you shop
• Move bought items to your pantry
• Keep track of what you have in your pantry
• Specify expiration dates and inventory locations
• Use the barcode scanner to input items
• Move out-of-stock items from the pantry to the shopping list
• Find recipes with ingredients that will expire soon!
• Email recipes, meal plan and shopping list
• Import recipes sent by other MealBoard users (you'll need to tap the email attachment)
• Print your meal plan and shopping list to an AirPrint-compatible printer
• Sync your data across multiple devices (You will need to create an account. Doing so will also back up your data.)
MealBoard is fully customizable. You can manage your recipes, ingredients, food categories, meal types, stores, store aisles, grocery items and many more!
To understand how the app works, a detailed screenshot tutorial can be found at
DISCLAIMER: This app is preloaded with a few recipes that are for illustrative purposes only. Users are expected to input/import the recipes that they use.
• Shopping list bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This app is my life
Best app out there for importing recipes, planning meals and creating grocery lists. Cannot say enough.
Take the time to play with the features, it’s so easy once you figure it out!
Serves Me Well
I’ve been using this app for about a month, and I like it because it is super easy to import and tweak recipes, and also easy to add my own, handwritten by Mom and Grandma from years ago. I must admit that I haven’t started using the meal planning and grocery list yet, so I may be revising my review in the months to come.
- Ray Bernardo
- 17.2 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Ray Bernardo
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.