Eat healthy, eat tasty with easy to prep recipes to hit your target fitness goals.
Discover and cook over 300 recipes created by our panel of nutrition experts: Michelle Lewin, Mike O’Hearn, Jen Heward, Amanda Meixner and Cam Speck.
Set yourself up for success with meal prep-friendly weekly meal plans designed to help you organize and streamline your nutrition. Each meal plan is personalized to your fitness goals, daily calorie targets and eating preferences.
• Recipes by trusted nutrition experts - eat the same meals as certified nutritionists and leaders in the health and fitness industry to stay in shape.
• A meal plan for you to fuel your body better - a plan that tracks your calories, macros, and progress personalized to your age, height, weight, gender and more
• Tailored to your fitness goal - meal plans are customized to your goal of losing weight, building lean muscle or maintaining the same weight
• Fit to your nutrition preferences - including vegetarian, vegan and keto
• Easy to prep - adjust serving sizes to your preference and auto-create grocery lists to stock up on your nutritious ingredients for the week
• Easy to make - with recipe videos and cooking instructions
• Easy to customize - switch out recipes or build your own meal plan
Access all Mealplans and recipes with a monthly or annual subscription.
Note: You can cancel at any time from the Setting screen in the app. If you cancel 24 hours before the 7-day trial is over than you will not be charged. If you cancel during the month period for which you’ve already paid (up to 24 hours before the next period starts), your subscription will continue until the end of that period.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Mealplan has Apple’s Healthkit integration allowing you to track calories and macros. This is optional and can be enabled at the bottom of the recipe screen by tapping on "Add to Health app". You can turn this off at any time inside the Apple Health app.
- New! Holiday recipes such as mini date n’nut snowballs and turmeric ginger lattes
- Addition of higher level calorie meal plans (3,100 and 3,300 daily calories)
- Recipe fixes
Ratings and Reviews
First off, one needs three arepa recipes. The other recipes are unoriginal and lack coherence. The food doesnt lend itself to a meal plan well. Nutritional info is off—for things using protein powder especially, nutrition info can’t be trusted. There are too many low carb/high fat recipes, and not enough variety in macronutrient profile. Why is there a stupid standalone recipe for strawberry jam? And another stupid recipe for marshmallows? Really? Was the recipe/app consultant a first grader? My cookbooks in 3rd grade were more nuanced. As soon as I got the app I emailed customer support to find out when new recipes were getting added because I was completely unimpressed, and for the past 7 months, supposedly, the new recipes have been in development (at least according to Hannah at Fitplan). There are still just 94 recipes on this app. This app was a waste of money and is only suitable for people who don’t know the difference between parsley and cilantro.
Great potential but...
I just downloaded the app and was getting started with recipes. However, there are too many variables that aren't being accounted for. In the recipes that call for protein powder, every protein powder scoop varies in size. Having a weight would be the best as I don't want to have to buy a specific brand of protein powder to have the right scoop. The only thing I've tried so far is the waffles and it is thus far proving frustrating. I made Belgian waffles and it made 2; I adjusted the recipe to make 4 but this is what I got. Note: my protein powder has greens in it and these were absolutely disgusting and inedible. I had such high hopes for these. I'm a bit nervous to try other recipes with protein powder but looking forward to others. I upgraded my account for more recipes.
Love this app!
Out of all the meal apps this one has to be my favorite and has the most delicious easy, hassle free dishes! I’ve been using this app recently to prepare healthy food & it has not disappointed my family and friends are so impressed with the meals I’ve created thanks to this app. I must say I especially love the videos. My only con with this app is I would love to see more recipes added soon but overall I love the variety and the subbing dishes that are considered unhealthy with healthier alternatives such as lean beef hamburgers, tacos & delicious snacks. Keep it up and patiently waiting for new recipes.
- Fitplan Technologies Inc
- 137.2 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Fitplan Technologies 2018
- In-App Purchases
- ProPlans Annual $49.99
- ProPlans Monthly $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.