By Matthias Tschudi
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
1.1 Version! What's new?
- Improved ruler
- No more 0.7 inches, but 3/4 instead!
- Calibrate it once, use it everywhere, calibration is now stored!
Do you need to know if your new table is flat?
Do you need to measure the size of small objects?
Measure ! allows you to do these things. The accelerometer and the touch screen are used to help you everyday!
*** Spirit level: use it to determine if your new painting is perpendicular to the ground or if your desktop if perfectly flat!
- Calibration: put your iPhone on a known flat surface and press a few times on the "Calibrate" button, until the angle values stay quiet at 0°.
*** Ruler: use it to measure the distance between two holes or the size of a wood board!
- Choose your units: you can change the ruler units between imperial (in) or metric (cm) units, depending on your needs!
What's New in Version 1.1
- Calibrate it once, use it everywhere!
- Improved inches measurements (no more 0.7in)
- Improved precision for centimeter measurement
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 23, 2009
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Matthias Tschudi
- © Matt Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.