Measuring Tape AR is an innovative utility app that uses augmented reality (AR) to redefine the way of measuring things.
Measuring Tape AR is the fastest, smartest way to measure physical object's dimensions or any distances!
- Just two taps are required to capture any point-to-point measurement
- Displays in metric or imperial units
- Save & store your measurements in the app
The app is a perfect solution for interior designers, architects, contractors, real estate agents and anyone that needs quick measurements.
Measuring Tape AR uses the new iOS11 ARKit framework, therefore will work only on ARKit compatible devices.
- algorithm optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Free is too much
Got it for free. Wasn’t worth the cost. Doesn’t do anything useful.
Đo sai bét nhè
Need to practice
Objects being measured need to have dots dancing around them for accurate measurement. Room sizes are difficult if not inaccurate with just flat surfaces. But definitive objects can be measured within 1” tolerance usually.
- AEXOL SP Z O O SPOLKA KOMANDYTOWA
- 21.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © AEXOL SP Z O. O. SPOLKA KOMANDYTOWA
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.