The year is 2203. The world as we know it has ceased to exist. The Great War has decimated humankind and nearly destroyed the entire planet. The last survivors are now fighting in mighty, fearsome machines, called MECHS, for the ultimate resources and supremacy on planet Earth. Get in and be a part of it!
Mech Battle is a 4vs4 fast paced PVP cross platform multiplayer Mech shooter with unique features like 3rd, 1st and RTS like camera views. Build your Mech army from an awesome collection of Mechs and Weapons, customise them and fight your way up in the league. Battle with your friends against other real players and your friends in spectacular maps with outstanding visuals like immense explosions, beautiful landscapes and detailed mechs in game modes like Domination or Last Mech Standing.
Runs with 60 fps on iPhone 5 or newer
Exciting battles with different tactical choices
Play fast paced multiplayer online realtime battles with your friends and even create your own team
Various customizable and upgradable mechs
Unbelievable, incredible explosions and weapon effects
Tons of upgradable weapons to choose from
Various camera modes like 3rd person view, 1st person view and RTS Tactial orbit/drone view
Beautiful designed landscapes built for fast paced battles
Cross platform realtime matches with up to 8 players
Host your own battles with your friends or other real players
If you have any question or suggestion please feel free to contact us, we are very committed to constantly improving and further develop the game, just let us know if you have any idea.
Update #15 and counting, you asked, we deliver...
New and Changed:
– Major Netcode rewrite to greatly improve hit detection and lag compensation. This should fix the issues where you hit the target but either the health didn’t decrease or jumped back up again
– Brand new map “Tunnel”. This map requires new tactics and new weapon layouts as well as a completely different strategy
– Added the option to rotate camera view so that you can look up and down. This option is disabled by default but can be enabled in the game settings menu (top left gear icon when running a Battle)
– Camera now follows Mech and correctly rotates in Spectate mode
– You can now manually rotate the camera in Spectate mode to get a better overview of the battle field
– When in Spectate mode you will see current health of each Mech
– A new rate menu has been added using the same UI design
– New missile/rocket models
– Performance improvements for low performance devices by rendering less details
– Much more evenly bot balancing for Domination and Last Mech Standing
– Because of new Netcode and changes to hit detection the damage applied and damage received calculation is now much more accurate. Please note that this will result in statistics reset for various values in the coming days
– Because of new Netcode and changes to hit detection we may adjust a few weapon balancing values in the coming days
– Fixed some erroneous hack detections
– Introduced server synchronised time handling which should prevent false positives hack detections
– Fixed ton of lag related issues
– Fixed various spawn point locations
– Fixed very rare AI bot not destroyable situation
Ratings and Reviews
Great new game
I didn’t think any game would get me off of War Robots. However, the owners of War Robots continue to spit in the face of loyal customers so much that my pride could no longer take it. I went looking for a new game in this genre and was shocked when I found this great game on the App store. I discovered quickly that there wasn’t a shop stocked full of weapons that I could never possibly have enough time to grind for, nor afford. I am not a pay-to-win or a stubborn free play person. I understand companies can’t survive on AD revenue, but I just can’t see myself ever paying $100 for a video game gun, robot, outfit etc. For now, I think the only thing the game needs is bigger maps. I understand it’s a faster paced Mech battle title, but sometimes you get slammed with a dozen rockets half a second after spawning. As of now, there aren’t many super high level players, so the inventory in the store is perfect.
This is my new favorite war bot game. Love that the loot boxes show your percentage chances at loot. I also love that the developer responds and fixes bugs promptly.
Some suggestions: The move control needs to respond without dragging on it, because if you miss just a little you don’t move.
The missiles could have their splash damage either be stopped by walls or shrunk considerably.
The weapon comparison screen could list the same size weapons next to each other for easier comparison. Sometimes the medium weapons seem to be worse than the light version - are they?
It would be very helpful if you could completely unequip gear, leaving a blank spot on your mech.
Some of the effects could be bigger or clearer because I often can’t tell if I’m hitting or not.
Good and still improving
Not quite as good as war robots as far as graphics or game play for now but when I factor in how greedy war robots devs are and how they constantly change things to screw over their player base then it’s a no brainer. Mech battle is pretty fun and a solid competition to war robots . SUPPORT THIS GAME
- Djinnworks GmbH
- 478 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Djinnworks GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Supply Drop $1.99
- Big Power Cell Pack $8.99
- Offerpack 1 $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.